Community

Bethany

I definitely like Pierce in last week's episode. The unrestrained glee when Abed says "I hope to God we'll never have to use it" when presented with Pierce's secret weapon plans.

Actually I think every major cast member had a good character showcase.

I approve of their use of Kickboxing Vampire Film, though I would've died happier if they'd acknowledged that Kickboxing Vampire Film 2 is the best of the trilogy.

Favorite line: "Troy, I need your help reacting to something!" Strangely, this later became my response to tonight's The Office.

• 2 weeks later...

--> RENEWED!

A little, anyway. 13 episodes is better than zero. Maybe NBC will pick up the back nine if they triple their ratings by murdering the Big Bang Theory cast.

Oh, and tonight's episode was not bad as usual, though it seemed too soon to do fake flashbacks again.

That's so stupid. What kind of lead-in is that?

I liked this flashback one. It was used differently than the bottle-episode. It gets right with the throwaway jokes what annoys the **** out of me with Family Guy.

Why couldn't these be shown over the next three weeks? Did they have to cram them in?

That said, I think (as usual) all three were very good. I thought the 8-bit was gonna be a full-on gimmick as the Claymation Christmas, but it was pretty clever.

Starting the second, I realized with the opening narration I missed the expulsion episode. I had suspicion leading up to this from prior episodes but this one cinched the "oops."

The season finale really felt like a series finale. :( But good to know we at least get 13 more episodes next season.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.