Community

Bethany

This coming Thursday begins our famine. 30 Rock's season premiere takes over the lead slot, Parks & Rec and The Office remain back-to-back, and at 9:30 new neighbor Up All Night evicts the not-missed Whitney, whose fan can now find it on Wednesdays.

I'll be curious to see 30 Rock's ratings. If it improves on Community's numbers, I'll be stunned.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

("HIS SHADOW!")

I just think of the writers' room and someone suggests that. They had to break for lunch or something because I had to come back to watch the rest after seeing that.

I'll add that I loved seeing Britta being more than a punchline. Great material for her in this one. "You were emotionally closed off in bed to the point where one time I didn't come up because I couldn't find close enough parking!" *slaps Jeff*

I wish I were surprised, but Chase's track record for mouthing off kinda spoiled it. I'd hoped he was happy with his job, even if he's my least favorite character. Usually his job is to make sure the word "penis" is heard at least once per episode.

Maybe this brouhaha will help ratings! That's cool, right?

"This is Real Neil with pipes of steel signing off with the smooth sounds of 'Daybreak.'"

There was just a lot of good stuff crammed into this episode. Like Jeff picking up the imaginary friendship hats where they were thrown.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.