Community

Bethany

• 8 months later...

How come there is no thread about this fantastic show?

YEAH.

My son and I just started watching this past season, after catching up with the Season 1 DVDs. Can't begin to describe how much I'm loving it so far, mostly because I'm running late tonight. This is now killing The Office on my personal TV-ranking chart.

("The naked old man will die from overexposure in 13 turns! Jeff, what do you do?" "I wait 14 turns.")

Guest mateoboz

I've always wondered why nobody here ever talks about this show. Community is easily the best show on television, imo. Last weeks D&D episode was amazing. I've watched it like 7 times. Tonights episode was alright. It pales in comparison to last years Valentines episode, but I enjoyed it none the less.

Guest mateoboz

This one wasn't a high point, but iI figured there was no way they couldn't have an off-day after the AD&D episode and after the magnificent school play from the week before.

("WE WANT DRUGS! WE WANT DRUGS! WE WANT DRUGS!")

"Ain't no party without drugs!" :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

He's so good. If they ever make a show about the Human Target they should cast him in the lead.

Also : in case some of you have not seen it elsewhere on the Internet you should know Donald Glover (he plays TROY!) is a rapper! He raps! Warning : link contains language, mature themes, sick rhymes, comment section.

• 1 month later...

Loved loved LOVED last night's pretend-clip-show. Now it's time to rank the all-time greatest non-episodes! From worst to best:

5. The sanitarium episode

4. The very special St. Patrick's Day special

3. Free Caesar Salad Day

2. The Brady Bunch ghost town parody

1. The The Cape tribute

This is definitive. I have spoken.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.