Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Young Justice

54 replies to this topic

Transducer X

Transducer X

• Members
  • 2,434 posts
And Cartoon Network just pulled their entire DC Nation line-up only 2 weeks into the new season. What the hell goes on over there?

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
They have done stuff like this before with... uhh... other stuff. Source

With that said, pressure from Geekdom has "forced" the network to commit to an ill-defined return of some amount of episodes around the far off year of 2013.

Transducer X

Transducer X

• Members
  • 2,434 posts

They have done stuff like this before with... uhh... other stuff. Source

With that said, pressure from Geekdom has "forced" the network to commit to an ill-defined return of some amount of episodes around the far off year of 2013.

I know they threw last week's episode up on iTunes.

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
Cartoon Network or someone I dunno announced via Facebook the other day that Young Justice was moving to Boomerang. So if you don't get that channel, the CN is laughing at your complaints.

NumberSix

NumberSix

Content Provider Emeritus

• 29,744 posts
I still haven't been watching this, but i just found out the other day that Icon and Rocket appeared on the show at some point. Why didn't anyone mention this major news to me? :angry:

Reply to this topic