Marvel's The Avengers

Wally Q

Norton's a class act. I got this off his Facebook page.

I'm confused by this letter. Norton says he'd love to continue as the Hulk and he wished it'd happen. And then he also implies Marvel made him an offer. Both of those things can't be true or he'd be coming back as The Hulk.

Alexis Denisof

I'd love for this to happen but he has some serious and unpredictable health issues. Some kind of nervous system or brain thing that sometimes freezes up his face. At one point during Season 5 Joss had to only shoot him from one side because of this issues. While it's tragic for the actor, I wouldn't risk that drama flaring up during a 200 mil ensemble movie.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

IThe Avengers movie doesn't need to tell us about Tony's struggle with ego and responsibility, or Cap's adjustment to the modenr world, or how Thor was banished to Earth, or how Banner became the Hulk. Those things were told to us in their own films.

Cap's adjustment should be a part in the Avengers movie, since I'm guessing he'll be found at some point during it. Is Avengers the next Marvel movie after Cap? If so, they will probably put the discovery of his frozen body in the end credits of his own movie and follow it up in Avengers.

My ideal after credits scene would be Steve Rogers waking up from suspended animation and seeing Tony Stark looking down at him, saying "Welcome to the 21st Century, Captain Rogers." Then cut to black. After all, I believe Tony Stark was the one to discover and revive the frozen body of Captain America in the comics, wasn't he? I could be wrong, but I believe he was.

Or was it Namor? At any rate, I think it'd make more sense in the movie if Tony Stark or Nick Fury retrieves his body.

It was a chain of events. Johnny Storm discovered and helped an amnesiac Namor, who later returned to the sea. After that, Namor unknowingly freed Captain America by throwing the idol a group of Eskimos were worshipping (Cap frozen in a block of ice) into the water, where it drifted into warmer waters and melted. The Avengers were near when this happened and dragged the unconscious Cap into their vehicle. They were all present for his awakening (Thor, Iron Man, Ant-Man and Wasp).

Official start of shooting

Oh Joss, that loveable scamp :whip:

While fully admiting his storytelling genius, that press release by him epitomizes every single reason why I hate Joss' ****ing guts. He basically had NOTHING to say beyond "we're starting shooting today" but somehow managed to stretch that into a 6 paragraph release, or whatever it was. ****ing retard.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.