Marvel's The Avengers

Wally Q

Yeah, I'll never understand Fox saying, welp, here's X-Men three, better wrap it up. That was idiocy given all the franchise had. Now we've got 2 prequels, and two more on the way because some genius (Rothman) didn't recognize they could James Bond / Star Trek that **** forever. There's so many X-Men you could do a single continuity and slowly rotate the cast for 20 years worth of movies.

why they do that?

This seems like a prime opportunity to move away from the "gotta be a trilogy" mindset. I mean, do we really need two more whole Thor films? Christ sake I only got through the first one so I could see it all connect to Assemble. I probably wont bother with any sequels.

same. couldn't get halfway through captain america, though. so terrible. i only want avengers movies at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

every single joke in that honest trailer was a though that crossed my mind when i first saw the movie, except gay bane. i litereally said that a couple days ago when i caught the second half, lmao. except i didn't pretend to know who the pink dude was. still don't who it is.

:eek:

I currently don't have an HD tv or blue ray player but target was selling a copy of the blue ray and dvd of the avengers for 19 bucks versus 16 for the dvd by itself. Seemed like a no brainer to buy the blue ray dvd combo since I will inevitably get a new tv and blue ray player.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.