Marvel's The Avengers

Wally Q

• 2 weeks later...
Todd Alcott, professional screenwriter, is currently going through the movie piece by piece to see how it works. It's interesting and I think others might find it interesting too! He's also done this for Spielberg's stuff and the Coen Brothers and Kubrick and also for The Venture Bros. so take a look through his archives or his old LiveJournal for that too maybe.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm excited about nearly all of this and seeing glimpses just makes me more so. I'm even willing to have a little blind faith and trust that Guardians will be great. However, the Ant-Man test footage is absolutely horrible. I watched some decently filmed footage of it before the studio had it taken down and it made me outright dread the film. If the they're indeed going for goofy, it's a toss-up if I even spend a buck on it at RedBox.

Personally, I thought it looked cheesy. I'm much more impressed (and happy) with a serious approach that can take the comic book world and merge it convincingly with the "real world". When they announced a director known for his comedic take on films, I was concerned. This did not help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.