Marvel's The Avengers

Wally Q

The thing about the Avengers and the Marvel movie universe is, endless possibilities. An Avengers film series could theoretically go on for decades, even after the current actors leave. They could just bring in new heroes (not that I'd want them to, but they could). And countless possible tie-ins. A Luke Cage move, Iron Fist, Captain Marvel, Spider-Woman, etc.) The possibilities for future movies is immense.

Ask William Shatner about wrapping it up in his prime.

I hope instead of rebooting they just let the characters age and let them hand off if need be to successors.

To be honest, they are all pretty young. RDJ is middle-aged and the oldest of the bunch. Tony Stark aging would be an interesting character path.

That's a good way to get the larger Avengers family into the fold. Look at that.

Downey can and will be Stark for as long as he likes. I hope for a good long time.

I like how Hulk is just flapping out in the breeze. Ruffalo is great at Banner. He deserves at least his own film.

Is the Norton Hulk film included in "Avengers Assemble"? Is it still cannon?

This seems like a prime opportunity to move away from the "gotta be a trilogy" mindset. I mean, do we really need two more whole Thor films? Christ sake I only got through the first one so I could see it all connect to Assemble. I probably wont bother with any sequels.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.