Marvel's The Avengers

Wally Q

Guest El Chalupacabra

Yeah. If they really wanted a space movie and since they can't do Silver Surfer, it should be solo Adam Warlock.

Seriously why can't they do Silver Surfer? Does he belong to a different studio like Spider-man? If so, that really sucks. I was hoping for an Avengers/Silver Surfer team up against Thanos, Galactus, or something like that.

Rocket Raccoon is awesome. You should check out his 1985 limited series, from Bill Mantlo and Mike Mignola.

But Rocket should have his own movie.

And besides RR who the **** are those in the concept art? And why is that dude holding Liefeld-guns?

If Thanos is going to be a key player in the future Marvel movies, wouldn't Adam Warlock make sense to include? And I really hope they add Nova. Other than Drax, he's the only one of those characters I ever really got into.

As for Ant-Man, I had some hope for it when the Nathan Fillion rumors were going around, but since he's reportedly not interested in the role? Eh. It's hard to get too excited when they have a very hit/miss character with no idea who might even play him.

They could have done a "space" movie with Doctor Strange. Magic vs Science, Cosmic Armaggedon etc.

Bribe Johnny Depp to be the Doctor and bam! Johnny could have real fun with the role too, lots of freedom to be... Strange.

Afterthought: I still believe Guardians should be a Pixar project. It'd rule under that format.

If that image was actually a real taste of what we could expect in terms of the look and fell of the movie, I'd be more excited. I doubt it'll be as powerful & gritty as that drawing makes it look.

Thor and Cap concept art for reference.

I'm not convinced how comercially successful it will be but I can't wait. I love Cosmic Marvel, it amazed me there was an Avengers film before Justice League, the fact there will be a Guardians of the Galaxy one as well just blows my mind. Groot and Rocket Raccoon, on the big screen, amazing. And Looks like Drax and Gamora will feature, so pretty much confirms Thanos as playing some role, and maybe Adam Warlock too. Hopefully Nova features as well.

• 2 weeks later...

More Spidey / Avengers Rumors!

Before Marvel Studios smash hit, The Avengers: Assemble was released back in early May, speculation was running pretty wild that Andrew Garfield’s Peter Parker/Spider-Man would have some sort of a cameo ( If not a role even? ) in Joss Whedon’s superhero ensemble. Which in the end proved to be totally false, despite someone on the production speaking to the later. However, the actor has now been spotted in downtown L.A. with something leading “Daily Mail Magazine”, to come to the conclusion that he may indeed be . . .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.