Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Character assassin thingy

6 replies to this topic

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• 12,595 posts
A sequined black gown splashed down Cecilia's torso, shimmering like slick, over-sized scales on a mermaid's finned tail. Her hair was cut short in a bob that ended severely at her jaw; it exactly matched the color and shine of her dress. Cecilia ran her fingers through it now. There was a lust, a restlessness, rising up from her hips to her pinched waist, slapping against the defined slash of her rib bones. Berry nails slid down a neck unmolested by the staining rays of the sun, dipped into delicate cups formed by taut skin and gossamer thin collarbones.

“You are an enchanting display,”

“Am I?" She arched a sculpted brow. "All you see is the magic of this movie. Two hours- that’s how long it took the magicians to do my hair and makeup this morning. This dress? It was tailored for me. It perfectly accents every one of my attributes while simultaneously hiding any imperfection. Nothing has fit me better since I fell from my mother’s womb.” She turned, leaned her elbows on the table, her painted nails tickling the blush of an apple. “But in the morning when you wake beside me and find that this skin is not, indeed, without flaw this image you have of me, right now, will shatter. And even if you enlist the help of all the King’s men you won’t be able to put it back together again.” She lifted the apple, weighed it in her palm, “perfection should remain untouched."

Antilla

Antilla

ET phone gnome

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Exactly 250 words. Exactly.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
I'm troubled that you took the time to count them. LMFAO It is a nice achievement though.

This was very lovely: "Berry nails slid down a neck unmolested by the staining rays of the sun, dipped into delicate cups formed by taut skin and gossamer thin collarbones." You're the only one here who can do this. I think either my brain would explode or I'd turn gay if I tried.

Great job, Copper!

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• 12,595 posts
Thanks Shadowdog! What a lovely compliment.

Sonny

Sonny

Scared of MonkeyDog

• Members
  • 3,598 posts
He's right. Words are not just game tokens for you as a writer, you obviously love them and it shows.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts
Very nice :)

Foxglove

Foxglove

24-7 Rachet!

• Members
  • 1,686 posts
My Spidey sense is tingling and it tells me this is very good. :)

Reply to this topic