Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Character Assassination - James

6 replies to this topic

Foxglove

Foxglove

24-7 Rachet!

• Members
  • 1,686 posts
The first thing I ever noticed about James was how tall he is. I am the typical 5' ballerina height so most people are tall to me, but James dwarfed even normal sized grown men. I'm terrible at judging heights numberwise so let's just say he was taller than your average horse but not quite as tall as a giraffe. He could reach the first couple rows of apples on a tree with his mouth, though. If he didn't have hands, I mean. But with this height James refused to play basketball in high school. Yea, I know, right?

The second thing I ever noticed about him was the hair. He has the kind of short spikey hair that only really confident men can bring about in any truly masculine way. The bastard has to be using product on it to keep it looking so good, but he always denied this.

The less we talk about his clothes the better. He dresses like somebody who eats out of garbage cans. I mean, the guy wears vests every day and not in the ironic way. For serious. Yea, I know. I know.

His worst feature is his eyes. He has woman lashes. They're too long and not very manly at all. They're the kind of lashes you need if you cry a lot. And they don't curl right. Lashes should curl up and his curl down. It's very disturbing.

But his smile takes me away like a Calgon ad. Just friggin' shoot me already.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• Supporter/Mods
  • 42,592 posts
I like it. Another killer last line too. :drool:

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• 20,398 posts

But with this height James refused to play basketball in high school. Yea, I know, right?

As a fellow tall person, I approve :P

Nice job :D

Antilla

Antilla

ET phone gnome

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
If anything is worse than a Caeser cut, it's the zero-gravity hair. Especially zero-gravity stalagmite style. It sheds all geotropic tendencies and instantly becomes the arch-villain to errant balloons everywhere.

That's just not natural.

Balloons are our friends.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• Supporter/Mods
  • 42,592 posts
No ****ing doubt. An actress I work with keeps trying to get me to go the spiky hair route. NOT happening, brahette.

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• Moderators
  • 12,594 posts
This got me thinking about why a man would lie about using hair products on his hair. What does one gain from that? Does your badass factor rise solely because you have kickass hair?

Anyways. Nice work Foxglove!

Sonny

Sonny

Scared of MonkeyDog

• Members
  • 3,598 posts
Men her age and their hair baffle me. The kid who plays the Twilight vampire went on and on about how he doesn't wash his hair when doing those movies so it has a natural greasy look. Why would you reveal this? And why doesn't it lesson his appeal to teenage fans?

Reply to this topic