Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Character Ass Vol 1

5 replies to this topic

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
Antilla was of average height, probably a couple inches shorter than me. He was the first person I'd ever seen able to pull off wearing a "No Fear" shirt without coming across as a douche bottle. Ditto for the pair of prefaded blue jeans he wore in today. Maybe it was the way he walked, a sort of slight swagger I hadn't seen since The Cat from Red Dwarf.

He was less successful pulling off the soul patch under his lower lip, but if Tony Almeda couldn't make that work, nobody could. The rest of his hair was light brown and cut short and stylish. His eyes, deep brown and bloodshot from last night's drinking binge, had been hidden behind reflector sunglasses until he came into the office.

Most of the time he smelled faintly of black coffee and adidas energy scrub, but this morning he smelled strongly of Bud American Ale.

"Last time I party with RUAJedi2." He grunted as he limped past me.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,588 posts
Wait. Are you saying Antilla is an ass?

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
Naw, it was a combination of me being too lazy to write the whole word and me loving the word ASS. :drool:

Antilla

Antilla

ET phone gnome

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
A soul patch? I'm more offended than mere words can express.

:o

Thank you for that, emoticon. Thank you for that.

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• 12,595 posts
No Fear.

Tony Almeda

Soul patch.

oh dear. I'm afraid someone's been hanging out with too many hipsters. And that man's name is Dexter.

;)

Sonny

Sonny

Scared of MonkeyDog

• Members
  • 3,598 posts
Haha. I am not sure I know what a hipster is but I'm going to assume it was a hurtful comment towards Shadowdog so I approve.

Reply to this topic