Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mystery Sample TWO

5 replies to this topic

Poll: Mystery Sample TWO (8 member(s) have cast votes)

So who wrote it?

1. Antilla (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Copper (0 votes [0.00%])

3. GreenLightBaby (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Iceheart (0 votes [0.00%])

5. IMericka (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Kokeshi_Doll769 (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Nixie (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Richcelt (0 votes [0.00%])

9. ShadowDog (8 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

10. Sonny (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Antilla

Antilla

ET phone gnome

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
"Sure." I said reaching for the salt. "But you know what really ticks me off? Why do pseudo-intellectuals keep insisting that fans are a symbol of death? They're not! I've done a hundred internet searches and there's no indication anywhere to justify that nonsense. And yet sobbing critics are soiling themselves over how incredible the use of fans in the movie Angel Heart was. Yeah, they had some fans, SO WHAT? I have a ceiling fan in my damned living room! Does that mean I'm going to die. Don't answer that, Paulie. I'm still young enough to kick your ass. Anyway, they were all over the fans in the John Kennedy episode of Witchblade as well. Very in your face about it, in fact. But they were just cribbing off of Angel Heart who was cribbing off Jacob's Ladder who robbed at gunpoint every paranoid religious fan fic of the previous two decades. And what does it all mean? What the hell does it all mean? Nothing. Not a damned thing! Well, except for the fact that the lazy bastards didn't bother to do a simple internet search to discover the oh so clever imagery they were hoping to achieve with their stupid fans was in fact null and void! Stupid, STUPID Hollywood writers!"

I sighed, then beamed at everyone else sitting around our Thanksgiving table with the salt still clutched in my hand.

"That's ... cool, grandpa," Myra said gently, "but I still need you to pass me the salt."

"Oh," I said, handing it over.

Edited by Antilla, 06 February 2010 - 03:19 PM.

Foxglove

Foxglove

24-7 Rachet!

• Members
  • 1,686 posts
This was another obvious one. :D

GreenLightBaby

GreenLightBaby

Following Kromaggs

• Members
  • 774 posts

"Sure." I said reaching for the salt. "But you know what really ticks me off? Why do pseudo-intellectuals keep insisting that fans are a symbol of death? They're not! I've done a hundred internet searches and there's no indication anywhere to justify that nonsense. And yet sobbing critics are soiling themselves over how incredible the use of fans in the movie Angel Heart was. Yeah, they had some fans, SO WHAT? I have a ceiling fan in my damned living room! Does that mean I'm going to die.

Hey there's fans in Twin Peaks too. :drool: I'm almost certain who wrote this.

So did the conversation continue because I want to hear what happens when someone asks for the pepper. A thigh shot? :lol:

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
No, see, if this was a Twin Peeks dealio it'd have a unicorn dancing under a streetlamp. :drool:

Nixie

Nixie

showing all my haters love

• Members
  • 2,166 posts
no brainer :P

GreenLightBaby

GreenLightBaby

Following Kromaggs

• Members
  • 774 posts
Sonny, you really threw me with this one. I was 99.99% sure it was SD because you used the same phrases he would have. That Witchblade reference got me to vote for him because he mentioned it in the Burn Notice thread.

Well done! Gonna write some more? :)

Reply to this topic