Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lurtz's lines

8 replies to this topic

DeathLurtz

DeathLurtz

Good thing they stamped that fire out quickly.

• Members
  • 3,563 posts
Thousands of his pictures covered the walls and floor of john's empty studio apartment as he laid bloody and breathless in a pile of the culmination of his life's work, the cataloging of every moment he could capture on film, whether awe inspiringly beautiful or stomach churningly disgusting. His lifeless eyes were fixed upon the crimson writing on the ceiling, " The camera never lies!"

more to come soon, I hope.

Sonny

Sonny

Scared of MonkeyDog

• Members
  • 3,598 posts
I hope so too as this one was very good. I'm going to ask you the same question I asked Cashmere. Is this one from "out of the air" or do you have a story plotted out to go along with it?

DeathLurtz

DeathLurtz

• Members
  • 3,563 posts
I definetely pulled that out of nowhere.

Sonny

Sonny

Scared of MonkeyDog

• Members
  • 3,598 posts
You should keep going with that, it's good!

DeathLurtz

DeathLurtz

• Members
  • 3,563 posts
Thank you! I might. I really liked where that went as I was coming up with it.

Nixie

Nixie

showing all my haters love

• Members
  • 2,166 posts
this was great! :)

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
This is ****ing awesome. The last two lines are very inspired. I'm finding that my favorites are ones that really nail it with the final line or two so this puts you in my top 5 overall.

Cashmere

Cashmere

puppy mama

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 7,265 posts
Love it, Lurtz! It gives a super creepy vibe.

GreenLightBaby

GreenLightBaby

Following Kromaggs

• Members
  • 774 posts

Thousands of his pictures covered the walls and floor of john's empty studio apartment as he laid bloody and breathless in a pile of the culmination of his life's work, the cataloging of every moment he could capture on film, whether awe inspiringly beautiful or stomach churningly disgusting. His lifeless eyes were fixed upon the crimson writing on the ceiling, " The camera never lies!"

more to come soon, I hope.

Definitely keep on going with this.

Reply to this topic