Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cashmere's lines

5 replies to this topic

Cashmere

Cashmere

puppy mama

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 7,265 posts
"Pull yourself together," Emma thought as she pulled on her dingy coat and mismatched gloves. "How are you supposed to find food for baby David if you spend all morning sleeping? After all, you're six years old now and you're all he's got."

Today is supposed to be the best day of my life, but now, even hours later, all I can see is the rain spattering on the sign: FLORIDA STATE PENITENTIARY. I used my phone call to leave a message for my mom, but it's only a matter of time before my bride-to-be finds out. She's going to kill me.

Sonny

Sonny

Scared of MonkeyDog

• Members
  • 3,598 posts
I like the first one better because it gives less away, but they are both fantastic. Are these based on full ideas or did you merely do the openings?

Svenn

Svenn

• Members
  • 728 posts

Today is supposed to be the best day of my life, but now, even hours later, all I can see is the rain spattering on the sign: FLORIDA STATE PENITENTIARY. I used my phone call to leave a message for my mom, but it's only a matter of time before my bride-to-be finds out. She's going to kill me.

Well, on the bright side, his bride probably thinks he decided not to marry her and backed out. Maybe she'll be relieved he still wants to be there, he just can't make it because he's behind bars. :D

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
LMFAO! Somehow, I don't think that's going to be any consolation for her.

Good stuff, Cashy! :drool:

Cashmere

Cashmere

puppy mama

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 7,265 posts
Finally back in here to answer your question, Sonny! Both of these were desperate attempts to submit something in the space of a single lunch break. Nothing beyond these sentences exists.

Thanks for the feedback, book club types. :D

GreenLightBaby

GreenLightBaby

Following Kromaggs

• Members
  • 774 posts
The first one is intriguing. The second one just keeps me laughing.

Reply to this topic