Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

April's Line(s)

13 replies to this topic

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• 12,595 posts
Tap tap tap tappity tap tap clash, “YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!” Tap tap tap tappity tap tap squish. The drumstick had become such an accustomed extension of his hand that when he thrust it up through the roof of her perennially open mouth his only worry was that it might break.

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• 12,595 posts
Lola cackled around an excessively phallic cigar as she jammed down the hill on pink roller skates with the straps of her twin thigh holsters chafing the smooth skin beneath them. Papi, the feces flinging monkey on her back, giggled and bombarded their pursuers with last nights Taco Bell as Lola used her flame thrower to light her victory cigar. She leaned into a turn and left only a miasma of cherries, poop and scorched eyebrow hair for their tail to stew in.

“I will go Dutch Schultz all over your Billy Bathgate if you don’t bring me the numbers and throw them up into the air until they turn into letters. Dutch Schultz.”

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• 12,595 posts
A fat gold band nearly completely covered in a forest of knuckle hair flashed in the sunlight as sausage fingers after sausage finger plopped onto the rusted roof of a Buick Le Sabre. The wench was late and he was hungry.

Sonny

Sonny

Scared of MonkeyDog

• Members
  • 3,598 posts
Sounds like you were hungry when you wrote that last one, Copper. haha

Nixie

Nixie

showing all my haters love

• Members
  • 2,166 posts
i miss your writing a lot so this is a very nice treat! :)

Antilla

Antilla

ET phone gnome

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Dutch Schultz! I always assumed you were related.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
I like them all a lot, but I'm digging the second one the most. Good submissions! :drool:

Antilla

Antilla

ET phone gnome

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
That's her favorite as well.

So I'll go ahead and 3rd the motion of its peachyness - all the while vehemently denying this reply ever contained a single disparaging utterance about the author of this thread.

Edited by Antilla, 06 December 2009 - 07:54 PM.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

• 42,592 posts
I could defeat that plan and quote you, but maybe it is best she never knows. :drool:

Antilla

Antilla

ET phone gnome

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Back-peddle! Delete! Edit!

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

• 42,592 posts
D'OH! I SHOULD HAVE QUOTED!

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

• 42,592 posts
So anyway, these were great, Copper. You've always had more of a mastery of language than I and it really shows with these entries.

Cashmere

Cashmere

puppy mama

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 7,265 posts
The second one makes me laugh, but I like the 4th one because you don't hear a lot of people use the word wench and I wonder why this particular character does. Also I'm hungry too.

GreenLightBaby

GreenLightBaby

Following Kromaggs

• Members
  • 774 posts
Why do I have the image of Boss Hogg for the last one? Damn, I'm getting old if I'm reminiscing about the Duke boys. :lol:

Reply to this topic