Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lines

6 replies to this topic

R.CAllen

R.CAllen

walking

• 4,160 posts

I went away. I did not come back. Allow me to explain.

Bill is old, and cold, and old and cold and old.

She grabbed on me tight and with a quick jerk of hand tore it clean away.

The last word spoken aloud by Moses in Cecil B. DeMille's The Ten Commandments is "thereof". Who among us can know the reason behind this? Sally can, and did, and refuses to share her knowledge with me and for this she shall pay.

The television was gone.

My legs buckled. Her breasts suppled. BEST FIELD TRIP EVER!

The gun said "Klu Klux Klan" but I could not hear it for the noise.

She kicked and kicked and stopped. "I want to go back in there," she said. She was out of me two years on and now her feet were pressed all up against me the wrong way 'round and there wasn't a thing I could do.

Frank Sinatra had killed men before, had killed women before, but there was a first time for everything and so the hermaphrodite god of an ancient chthonic civilization formed long before humanity's rise now lay dead on the carpet and it was by his hand.

"I am a robot," said the robot.

Language went gdomfosfisnfis ever since the virus came and fniksnfosfos our ability to qkewnrwslkmd.

"This pot is black pot," said the kettle.

"You are the weakest link" and yes she said it with a confidence borne of her thousands of years of immortal life "goodbye".

Antilla

Antilla

ET phone gnome

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Several of these are great, and the rest of them are awesome.

Sonny

Sonny

Scared of MonkeyDog

• Members
  • 3,598 posts
I have to agree! These are fantastic.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
Hey, so when you formatted these, why center each one individually instead of just centering the entire bunch at once? Why all the extra work?

Some specific feedback:

The last word spoken aloud by Moses in Cecil B. DeMille's The Ten Commandments is "thereof". Who among us can know the reason behind this? Sally can, and did, and refuses to share her knowledge with me and for this she shall pay.

This is the most intriguing by far.

The television was gone.

"I am a robot," said the robot.

These two are the most LMFAO

Frank Sinatra had killed men before, had killed women before, but there was a first time for everything and so the hermaphrodite god of an ancient chthonic civilization formed long before humanity's rise now lay dead on the carpet and it was by his hand.

This is the most WTF of them all. In a good way.

Svenn

Svenn

• Members
  • 728 posts

Bill is old, and cold, and old and cold and old.

Mr. Geisel, is that you? :hmm:

Cashmere

Cashmere

puppy mama

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 7,265 posts
No way, SD. The most LOL one is the field trip one for sure. Just saying.

My favorite is the one about Sally. I don't know why I would care about the last word of The Ten Commandments but if she's going to pay, it must be a mind blowing reason.

GreenLightBaby

GreenLightBaby

Following Kromaggs

• Members
  • 774 posts

"You are the weakest link" and yes she said it with a confidence borne of her thousands of years of immortal life "goodbye".

ROFL I want to see the smiting.

Reply to this topic