Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Seth's opening lines

25 replies to this topic

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
The cocaine had been snorted and the hooker was crying and this is when my cousin chose to let me in on his deepest secret, which involved the soft plush of childhood blankies and pieces of his own anatomy that were no longer viscerally connected.

IMericka

IMericka

Deadly Nightshade

• Members
  • 15,769 posts
HOT.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
He drove San Fernando in darkness, at an hour so late that he shared the road with only city service vehicles and cops, which of course led to driving well below the speeds he preferred. He drove so slow that he couldn’t outrace the partial melancholies and dot-to-dot failures tied to the rear of his car like tin cans on a wedding limo.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
He fumbles with his turgid manhood, scrambling to tuck it back inside his gabardine trousers… but it is too late. A school bus full of nuns has already exploded.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
At first she thought it was her sexual prowess, but after fifteen minutes of him walking into furniture and drooling incessantly on her laminate floor, she started to suspect something was seriously amiss.

Sheep Murderer

Sheep Murderer

Sure I'm a boy?

• Members
  • 6,986 posts
:lol: You should join me in one of my killing sprees sometime. Very nice.

Sonny

Sonny

Scared of MonkeyDog

• Members
  • 3,598 posts
Haha, this is going to be the most difficult vote yet. I can see that already.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
He was born under omens, both good and bad. The caul was considered a curse by those in his sect, both familial and merely connected through interest. But he had emerged, wide-eyed and silent, from his mother's womb on a Friday, which his father thought to bee a portent of good things to come. At least for the weekend.

Edited by Tank, 04 December 2009 - 02:45 PM.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
As his miniature train set ran at full tilt, with both hands on the throttle, he couldn't decide which need the most adjusting: his cowboy hat, the cigar in his mouth, or his scrotum-- which had grown sticky with sweat and stuck to the inside of his thigh.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
He first experienced derision in the form of a jagged twist of metal in his left foot. He tossed aside carelessly only to be toppled by it again 30 years later.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
All his best friends failed him like high school poetry.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
The chamber was empty, but smelled of gunpowder and regret.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,842 posts
These last two are my favorites for sure.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
"Whatever you do," she said "don't stick your **** in there."

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
The noose hangs from a rafter, inches from a photograph of her mother, like some sort of umbilical joke.

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,170 posts
WHAT in the Sam Hill is going on here?

Did I miss another memo?

Antilla

Antilla

ET phone gnome

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
I'm counting that as an entry

Sonny

Sonny

Scared of MonkeyDog

• Members
  • 3,598 posts
Haha.

By the way, the first entry here is giving me nightmares.

Sheep Murderer

Sheep Murderer

Sure I'm a boy?

• Members
  • 6,986 posts
6/11 have to do with the pelvic region. I smell an obsession. ;)

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
When he wasn't obsessing over his own death, his mind often wandered back to his childhood home; the smell of old motor oil and the image of the cracked drive which led to his father's garage sanctuary.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
The estuary lay in ruin, a victim of teenage angst and petrol.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,955 posts
A riot had been incited, through her fault, but she wasn't sure how exactly. She'd only asked for a coat hanger-- a standard query from one who'd locked their keys in their car. What she wasn't aware of, was where her car was parked, and what sort of office she'd walked into to make her request. The abortion clinic would have preferred she'd called AAA.

Richcelt

Richcelt

Musician, Historian, and Stalker Extraordinaire

• Members
  • 8,375 posts
Lots of gems in there (I'm a bit green), but that last one has me LMAO!! :lol:

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
These are ****ing awesome dude. Both in quality and quantity.

"Whatever you do," she said "don't stick your **** in there."

There are several ugly possibilities for that censored word. LMFAO!

Cashmere

Cashmere

puppy mama

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 7,265 posts
I agree that the coat hanger is the most lol, but I like the one about the piece of metal. It really hooked me and now I want more of that story.

Reply to this topic