Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HEROES / Season 4

166 replies to this topic

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
Sorry if this is the wrong place, checked here and the Sci-Fi forum, trailer for the 4th season of Heroes:

http://www.tv.com/video/24408/new-season-s...-peek!?o=tv

Doesn't look that great to me.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,486 posts
(crickets)

Thomas Alan

Thomas Alan

Master Debator

• Banned Users
  • 25,965 posts
Perhaps best to wait more than 1 minute before calling thread fail.

Looks like they're going down the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants path this time. Funny, I'd completely forgotten that Nathan was dead.

Darth Whoever

Darth Whoever

Leaf on the Wind

• Members
  • 12,286 posts
I think Tank was calling show fail, not thread fail.

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
HEROES fans! You can still talk about the show here. You, like all series discussed in this forum, ARE NOT confined to one thread. However people tend to do that anyway. Perhaps for this 4th season we'll just do one thread for the whole season. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see how you guys want to play it. My only suggestion to HEROES fans right now is... if you want to start new threads, tag the topic as HEROES and then the title of what you want to talk about. Something like this: HEROES / Suresh is Stupid!

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
STOP SHOUTING THE SHOW TITLE AT ME, TORCH!

Dr. Destructo

Dr. Destructo

King of Mass!

• Members
  • 1,106 posts
Is this the last season? *please be last season*

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
It's not even close to the last season because the show sucks. If it rawked it'd be in danger of being cancelled every ****ing year.

Darth_Malfoy

Darth_Malfoy

• Members
  • 8,569 posts
Huh, not a bad trailer actually. Samuel seems really interesting. May bring life back to the show. So is Syler going to be back now as a conscience? Be good if it is done right kind of like Linderman was. Have to watch and see.

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts

STOP SHOUTING THE SHOW TITLE AT ME, TORCH!

I totally spaced it could be taken in that context. LOL I was trying to type it like the title card of the show.

Zeth Duuron

Zeth Duuron

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
Or has it fallen so far out of favor that people don't even speak the name?

Undome Telcontar

Undome Telcontar

Home.

• Members
  • 13,400 posts
eh, who cares. it wasn't brilliant to begin with, and then it sucked. i lolled when it got a "least improved show" tubey.

Zeth Duuron

Zeth Duuron

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
It's a thing called loyalty, guy. You know, the hidden desire to continue to follow a series that has long since outlived its innovative nature?

Undome Telcontar

Undome Telcontar

Home.

• Members
  • 13,400 posts
if it's not innovative, what is it providing? if innovation was its only feature, then why would anyone be talking about it any more?

i don't follow a TV show that's no longer good just because i always have done. if i did that, i might still be watching lost.

Zeth Duuron

Zeth Duuron

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
Good to know. I was wondering if I was missing out once I stop following after a marathon of Season One a few years back...

Undome Telcontar

Undome Telcontar

Home.

• Members
  • 13,400 posts
yeah, lost looked awesome in the previews, until i watched half of season one and realised where it was going- nowhere interesting. i saw a couple of season 2 and 3 episodes that just confirmed my suspicions.

Destiny Skywalker

Destiny Skywalker

Actually, I am a rocket scientist

• 20,647 posts
Come on, man, there's a search box at the bottom of the forum.

Season 4 thread
Season 1-3 Episode discussions
Season 1-3 Misc Discussions

Torch did a really good job on those last 2 threads.

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
:heart: 2 Destiny

[merges this with the Heroes / Season 4 thread]

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,142 posts
I'll watch season 4. I thought season 1 was mind-blowing, but the season finale was a bit of a bummer. Then, the following seasons were just all over the place. But, I still watch.

Durty D

Durty D

Star Wars nerd

• Members
  • 5,919 posts
I'll watch s04e01 and if that doesn't pique my interest i will be jumping ship :(

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
I'm to the point now where I'll tune in if I don't have anything else better to do and remember. Sucks that it got to that point but oh well. There's a couple shows I have interest in trying out this fall before my tv season really starts in the winter when Lost comes back, so while it sucks Heroes took a dive for me there's possible replacements.

Jaycie

Jaycie

Souless Automaton

• 11,556 posts
I'm right with you Jason. They lost me about half way through last season and I didn't catch up until yesterday. I just watched the trailer and I'm feeling a big ol' MEH over it. I'll probably watch a couple episodes and lose interest pretty quick if they are going the way I figure they are.

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
I jumped off a bit through Season 2. Jumped on again a few weeks later. Jumped off again in Season 3. I may or may not peak in on Season 4.

Wally Q

Wally Q

Sockimus

• Members
  • 13,023 posts
How much more badly does this show need to fail in order for the plug to finally be pulled?

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
This is NBC we're talking about. The network that decided to put Jay Leno's new show on five nights a freaking week. They obviously have no ideas so why not keep what little they already got.

Reply to this topic