Summer Hiatus Boredom 2009

The Human Torch

I'm focusing on Harper's Island for now.

Psych doesn't start until August 7 and Brando is not happy. I'll get to see one episode before the wedding stuff kicks in, and then who knows when I'll be able to catch up? Thank Rupert Murdoch for Hulu!

True Blood seems to be popular here among people who's opinions I can for the majority of the time side with. The only problem is I really really don't like vampires stuff much.

It sucks that Psych is starting so late, or well it seems to be. I feel your pain there, Brando. However in July the second Psych novel is supposed to be out... that could be a short distraction. Also, 'grats on the wedding plans!!! I didn't realize it was so close.

RC, what is Better Off Ted?

I've heard good things about Burn Notice, Batman, but I've just never got into it. I wish USA would do a marathon or something to get caught up to the new season. What I have seen of the show it is very serial and I hate jumping into shows that are that serial... I usually wait until they are done or start watching them in instant syndication.

lol I think I just need to get a Netflix account. They have TV series for rent don't they?

Better off Ted is a comedy on ABC... it played after Scrubs and just returned for the summer... it's a pretty funny show... kinda like the Office... the only big name star in it is Portia de Rossi... so glad it's back on

I've been watching I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.. haha... guilty pleasure show

A LOT of TV Land... Roseanne, Married with Children, Cosby Show.. woo hoo

finished reading Schulz and Peanuts... the biography of Charles M. Schulz and Forver Odd by Dean Koontz and that JK Rowling short stories book

watching a lot of my DVDs as well... thinking about rewatching Season 1 of CHUCK

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.