Little things that annoy you

Why is it disgusting? Seriously, I don't get it.

I don't really know! It's like being creeped out by clowns-I don't know WHY it happens to me, it's just an unmistakable feeling of EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ALSO: inspired by Frexspar, I'd like to be known this weekend as Terrell.

People who stand in front of what you need at the grocery store for hours, as if they're the only ones in the whole place

this

Maybe I'm just more impatient than everyone else, but I have been known to just say "excuse me" and butt in front of the offending person in this situation. I have also been known to move carts that people leave in the middle of the aisle as they wander along browsing. I don't have time to deal with stupid. I'm always polite, but I'm not willing to wait. One time that I did this recently I almost laughed out loud. The lady's cart was in the middle of the end of the aisle so I couldn't even turn down the aisle. I put one hand on the edge of the front of her cart to move it to the side, and she got wide eyed and RAN the 5 feet back to the cart to snatch it from my grip. As if I would steal a cart full of someone else's groceries when I have a whole cart full of my own groceries. (FYI her purse was not in the cart just her crappy choices in overprocessed food.)

You can deliver the line "excuse me!" in such a way it sounds like you're saying "GET THE **** OUTTA MY WAY BUTTDOUCHE!"

You really think I can? Really?

My strategy is to be politer than thou, in hopes that they'll start to feel competitive and be more considerate. So far it hasn't worked.

I'll put MY knees in your face...

that doesn't really mean anything, does it?

I'm annoyed by people who, on the freeway, think that because there was a traffic jam 10 miles back up the road that forced everyone to go 32 mph for a few minutes, that we all still need to drive 32 mph all the way home JUST IN CASE THERE'S ANOTHER ONE.

I'm annoyed by people who, on the freeway, slow down by 15 mph when they SEE their exit coming up.

I'm annoyed by most shades of the color orange.

co-workers that make disgusting sounds with their mouths while eating that sound like pigs slopping around in mud then sit there and makes smacking noises with their mouth for and additional three hours after that.

I don't there there is polite way to say they skeeve the **** out of me when they do that

Guest El Chalupacabra

Commercials for the AMC TV show Small Town Security. Everything about that show annoys me. That has to be the King of all crappy reality shows.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.