Little things that annoy you

I dunno, but my mind is blown. Chicks wearing baseball caps with their hair out the hole in the back ISN'T redneck, but dudes wearing them is. That totally sounds completely backwards to me. Who even wears unfitted baseball caps since 1990, excluding the retarded trucker hat fad a half decade plus ago?

For the record, I haven't worn a hat since 8th grade when I actually played sports.

The following TV commercials

FreeCreditReport.com - I want to beat that guy with his guitar they play that crap so much. Don't waste your money on them anyways. You can get all of the info they provide for free elsewhere.

Pure Michigan - I'm sure Michigan is a nice state with nice people but they play this commercial every 5 minutes lately to promote tourism in their state and I am sure I will never go there now.

47) Guys who wear baseball caps. It's so ****ing redneck. This is 2009, brah. Babes wearing baseball caps are still hawt though, especially if they have their hair in a ponytail through the back slot. :drool:

Question: are baseball caps acceptable when playing baseball?

Sure! Along the same lines, it's fine when an astronaut swears a space helmet, but it'd be ****ing retarded if you or I wore one walking down the street.

Who even wears unfitted baseball caps since 1990, excluding the retarded trucker hat fad a half decade plus ago?

Exactly! That's what I was saying yesterday as I watched three different people wearing them at different times yesterday! Who in the **** is still wearing those stupid old school style hats these days? :no:

47) Guys who wear baseball caps. It's so ****ing redneck. This is 2009, brah. Babes wearing baseball caps are still hawt though, especially if they have their hair in a ponytail through the back slot. :drool:

Question: are baseball caps acceptable when playing baseball?

Sure! Along the same lines, it's fine when an astronaut swears a space helmet, but it'd be ****ing retarded if you or I wore one walking down the street.

So is my squirrel head ok? :(

Pure Michigan - I'm sure Michigan is a nice state with nice people but they play this commercial every 5 minutes lately to promote tourism in their state and I am sure I will never go there now.

HAY we're in the midst of a reallyreally bad recession and we need tourists to bring their money into our state!

... so you might want to bring said complaint to the tourism board.

Does this ever happen to anyone else? Your phone rings, and when you pick up and say "hello", the caller merely replies with a "hey". And that’s it! No follow up comments, just "hey", putting the burden on you to break the silence when they called you! The burden is on the caller to initiate the conversation. The recipient of the call begins with a "hello", and then its the caller's turn to speak. That’s just simple phone-call etiquette that we're all supposed to be familiar with, but some people do not get this! Now, whenever someone calls me and all I hear is a "hey" or "hello" when I pick up the phone, I just hang up. It's particularly annoying when you don't have caller ID and you don't even who's calling you let alone why.

Yeah, or how about when you work technical support. I'll answer a call, and the caller will ask, 'Can you take care of/fix such and such for me?' Then, silence.

Sure, I can do that. CAN YOU TELL ME WHO THE **** YOU ARE, THOUGH??? I KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT THINK MY CAR, AND MYSELF, ARE INVISIBLE, BUT I REALLY AM NOT PSYCHIC EITHER!!!

LMFAO!

So is my squirrel head ok? :(

I don't know what that is, but it sounds really ****ing cute so I'd assume so. Also, I think women in general get away with wearing a lot of **** that dudes could never pull off, as in my ballcap example above.

Yeah, or how about when you work technical support. I'll answer a call, and the caller will ask, 'Can you take care of/fix such and such for me?' Then, silence.

Sure, I can do that. CAN YOU TELL ME WHO THE **** YOU ARE, THOUGH??? I KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT THINK MY CAR, AND MYSELF, ARE INVISIBLE, BUT I REALLY AM NOT PSYCHIC EITHER!!!

LMFAO! Nice. :drool:

Well, personally I never wear a hat of any kind unless I absolutely have to. But other dudes look really good in real hats, I just think the old style baseball caps are really ****ing lame in this day and age. And there's another kind of hat that looks really stupid on pretty much anybody but I'll have to look up the name of it to make sure I have the right one. I have a word for them but it's pretty raunchy and none of you would know what kind of hat I was talking about just from the name I use for them.

HAY we're in the midst of a reallyreally bad recession and we need tourists to bring their money into our state!

... so you might want to bring said complaint to the tourism board.

Why don't they play that here in Texas? I've seen ones for Louisianna or even Arkansas, but never Michigan! I actually want to go to Detroit. I here it's got a top rate art museum!

47) Guys who wear baseball caps. It's so ****ing redneck. This is 2009, brah.

People who say "brah," especially people who aren't douchebag frat guys.

Tell me about it! He's like a ****ing ferret with a shiny new piece of metal when he runs across a new word or an old word used a new way he likes! He sees it, he snatches it, and he runs it into the damned ground for 6 months until he finds a shiny new word. Six months ago it was moist this and moist that and now it's brah this and brah that.

This would be a little thing that annoys me. :lol:

Why don't they play that here in Texas? I've seen ones for Louisianna or even Arkansas, but never Michigan! I actually want to go to Detroit. I here it's got a top rate art museum!

Um... :shrug:

They don't play them here either that I've seen... for obvious reasons. But I found a couple of radio ads that supposedly do air here on youtube.

... yeah, they're cheesy :lol: And Detroit does have an excellent art museum... lol, I've never actually been, even though I want to.

People who make the joke, "I would be a vegetarian if I didn't have to stop eating meat! Tee-Hee!"

Yes.

That, and *looking at Greek anything, particularly over one's shoulder at Greek homework* "That's all Greek to me!"

It's never been funny. Really.

One time my brother used a blow dryer thing at a fast food place. Little did he realize that someone had shoved feces into the vent so when he turned it on and put his hands under it, he got a handful of stuff.

53) ****ing stupid assed bathroom blow dryers. Just get some ****ing papertowels you cheap assed bitches!!!!! The last thing I want to do is stand in some stank assed public bathroom for ten minutes to dry my ****ing hands.

there is a pub in glasgow that has one that blows with the force of a harrier jump jet during take off

your hands are bone dry in seconds

One time my brother used a blow dryer thing at a fast food place. Little did he realize that someone had shoved feces into the vent so when he turned it on and put his hands under it, he got a handful of stuff.

Eew! I don't think I'll be using hand-dryers ever again now...

This Cheerios commercial aggravates me every time I see it. Lately I've take to switching channels when it comes on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.