Little things that annoy you

people who see the boba fett on my arm and ask "why do you have a tattoo of a robot?" i then reply "he's a character from star wars, he's called boba fett", they then say "oh, i don't watch star wars". it's not that they haven't seen star wars, it's that they refer to it as though it's a soap opera. minor annoyance there!

41) Drive through employees who can clearly ****ing see that the drive through line is packed and the moron who ordered ahead of me didn't have room to pull more than six inches forward after he ordered but who still insist on asking me for my order when they don't have a chance in hell of hearing me because I'm too ****ing far away!

42) Mickey Rourke. Dude, you're fugly enough to frighten children, stay in your ****ing house!

43) People who are still forwarding Dick In A Box to me.

You sure like to bring up how much you don't like me all the time.

Yes. :drool: Yes I do. :drool: :drool:

39) Cats who stalk me.

*gigglesnort*

Grrrrrrr.

grown men who can pull off Johnny are hotttttttt.

Ed McMahon certainly made a career of it.

is that a sports reference.

because if it is I don't understand it. Hell, even if it isn't I still don't understand it.

Ed McMahon was Johnny Carson's sidekick on the Tonight Show. Every night he'd announce Carson by saying "Heeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!"

I know, I'm ****ing old. :blush:

Ed McMahon was Johnny Carson's sidekick on the Tonight Show. Every night he'd announce Carson by saying "Heeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!"

I know, I'm ****ing old. :blush:

You aren't THAT old, since I made the reference first.

ooooh. Yeah, I know nothing about the Tonight Show. I think I've only watched it once or twice!

He basically made a career out of being Carson's sidekick and then the Publisher's Clearinghouse. Basically it was a not-so-subtle joke about McMahon performing "special acts" to keep Carson happy. Not that I think it really happened, but I couldn't decide to go for a Johnny Carson joke or a "pulling off" guys joke.

Aww, I grew up on Johnny Carson. One of my favorite childhood memories is my parents and I pulling out the pull-out couch and watching The Tonight Show together. No wonder I never got to school on time. :lol:

I remember an episode of the Cosby Show about this. They let Rudy stay up late to watch Carson because she complained about her bedtime, and she was super popular at school because she would talk about it. Then she realized she couldn't stay up that late after a few days of it.

When people supposedly from the South say "Civil War" instead of "War Between The States."

When sports figures are talking about up and coming talent and are lazy enough to say "this team is looking for a Nolan Ryan or a Willie Mays" instead of "this team is looking for someone like a Nolan Ryan or someone like a Willie Mays." You would be surprised how often sports talking heads do this and it is very wrong and annoying.

Joe and I were on the highway the other day when a big diesel truck with a lift kit blew by us. There was an ATV and a dirt bike in the back and just by the way the guy was driving I was thinking to myself, "That's the sort of truck that I'd expect to see with truck nuts". That's when I saw them hanging off of the trailer hitch. :lol: I think they're absolutely ridiculous too.

People who actually say things like "leet" "woot" or the most annoying "j/k"

Especially people who say "j/k" but really mean "I said something stupid/wrong." You weren't kidding, you were wrong. Grow up, admit it and move on.

Mistaken identity with credit and debt collectors. Let me tell you that with 88 days and counting until the start of school, I'm not pleased with being hit with a $2,000 debt that shouldn't be mine in the first place.

If I don't end up in school because I have a hard time with loans, I'm going to be the biggest bastard on and off line. Fair warning to everyone.

Those loan companies don't care if they have the right person or not. Next ask for the companies name and contact info [politely] tell them again for the umpteenth time they they have the wrong guy you'll be providing your lawyer with their information. Hopefully that will get the calls to stop.

47) Guys who wear baseball caps. It's so ****ing redneck. This is 2009, brah. Babes wearing baseball caps are still hawt though, especially if they have their hair in a ponytail through the back slot. :drool:

People who say "Do, What?" need to burn in hell.

Word. Especially when people have a serious southern crackerjack accent.

People who talk on cell phones when you're in the car with them. I'm not talking drivers, I mean passengers. It's annoying that you're forcing me to listen to your conversation with someone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.