Little things that annoy you

The 80s are due for a comeback in a big way, so its all good.

I base that on nothing really, but it'll happen nonetheless.

i'll back it up with a first-hand account(mine) of a mannequin in the mall wearing a patchwork leather jacket, tight-ish faded jeans and high-top sneakers. add to that the fact that big hair seems to be coming back as well("bump-its" anyone?) and viola, THE 80s ARE BACK BABY!

Good Lord, I didn't realized my husband's name bothered so many people. :eek:

Yeah, forget about the millions of other guys with names ending with "y", it's all about you and your husband. But if it makes you feel any better, I honestly had no idea what his name was before I got off on this arc.

But also, why would you give a crap what some random fat moron gets annoyed by? Seriously, why would you care? If I drop dead one minute from now, how much impact would that have on your life? Zero. So why do you give a flying rat's ass what annoys me?

In that case I could change my name to Jacoby I guess.

I seriously doubt I could dislike you any more than I already do, but what hell man, give it a shot and let's find out! :drool: :drool:

Okay, more little things that annoy me:

38) People who call, don't leave a message, and then ask me why I didn't return their call. WTF?

39) Cats who stalk me.

40) People who try to get me to believe in angels. (this happened today)

41) People who don't know what a magic 8 ball is. (this happened today as well. Grrrrrr)

Are you allergic to cats? I find that cats have this sixth sense, and if you're allergic, they seek you out. Or are they just after your pot pie? ;)

I tell the cats, "NO KITTAY WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS!" but they don't listen. :( The last time I gave in and played with these 3 adorable kittens, I had snot coming out of every orifice on my face, and my eyes almost swelled shut. That's what I get for giving into cuteness!

Naw, not allergic. This is the one and only time I'm going to admit this because I like to keep things funny and there's no comedy in dead parents. But the reason I don't like cats is my mother was a HUGE cat lover. Besides us kids, there was nothing in the world she loved more than cats. All cats, any cats. After she died, I found they remind me too much of her and of the pain of losing her. Plus, I always did prefer dogs. Dogs just rock. So, truth be told, I don't hate cats, they just make me sad.

But this stalker cat is a total psycho. Brah is always hanging around my house even though I've never feed him. What in the **** does he want?!?!?

In that case I could change my name to Jacoby I guess.

I seriously doubt I could dislike you any more than I already do, but what hell man, give it a shot and let's find out! :drool: :drool:

You sure like to bring up how much you don't like me all the time. I'm starting to think you're actually in love with me. I'm down for a late night rendezvous if you are.

People who ask stupid questions.

Like when I had an induction day for a job a while ago. It was excessively prolonged by the complete idiot who was leading it. Blah Blah Blah serious business etc. Then, a few hours later (after sitting in a tiny room with eight people) I thought it was over. No silly! Some idiot had to ask about a million stupid ****ing questions that prolonged the appauling experience by almost an hour. Feed the talkative **** why dont you. What a ****.

This is probably more suited to rage toon, though.

Does this ever happen to anyone else? Your phone rings, and when you pick up and say "hello", the caller merely replies with a "hey". And that’s it! No follow up comments, just "hey", putting the burden on you to break the silence when they called you! The burden is on the caller to initiate the conversation. The recipient of the call begins with a "hello", and then its the caller's turn to speak. That’s just simple phone-call etiquette that we're all supposed to be familiar with, but some people do not get this! Now, whenever someone calls me and all I hear is a "hey" or "hello" when I pick up the phone, I just hang up. It's particularly annoying when you don't have caller ID and you don't even who's calling you let alone why.

Mistaken identity with credit and debt collectors. Let me tell you that with 88 days and counting until the start of school, I'm not pleased with being hit with a $2,000 debt that shouldn't be mine in the first place.

If I don't end up in school because I have a hard time with loans, I'm going to be the biggest bastard on and off line. Fair warning to everyone.

dually noted; thanks for the heads-up.

that cheap-ass toilet paper usually found in public restrooms that tears lengthwise more often than not so you end up with two lengths of TP, neither of which are wide enough to use. either that or the roll is a little too big for the dispenser so it won't unroll and you get like a hundred thousand little fingertip-sized bits of paper before you manage to unroll a usable length.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.