Little things that annoy you

I've never seen that whole car stalking thing happen but that would piss me off. Just park further back and walk you fat ****s!

Sometimes there's literally no place to park. I work at a place like that now, I'll come in sometimes like 45 minutes early just to insure I can find a place. Then I sit in my car because maybe it only took me 15 minutes to find the spot and people drive by asking me if I'm about to leave. :(

Sometimes I purposely walk down the wrong aisle in the parking lot on purpose for that very reason.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hahahah, that's great! Someone was parking lot stalking me the other day when I was in the wrong aisle. I wasn't purposefully going down the wrong aisle though, I just happened to be walking straight back and was going to cut over an aisle when I was near my car.

This Bisquick Shake & Pour commercial annoys me:

Everytime I see it I can't help but add the dialogue "Hey kids! Look how much I care about you, I made pancakes in a detergent bottle!" :hmm:

Pancakes aren't difficult just some self-rising flour, one egg, and some milk -- that's all there is too it.

36) Women obsessed with their ****ing husbands. Case in point:

In the article linked below, this female writer spends the first three ****ing paragraphs blathering on and on about her stupid ****ing husband being a lazy moron as a very clumsy seque into the real point of the article:

My husband is an angel. Make that an Angel.

He didn’t start out that way. And he’s certainly not angelic all of the time. But years ago, a government-issued ID card came back in the mail with a one-letter typo that switched his middle name from Ansel to Angel. He’s never taken the time to figure out how to change it back.

In general, it hasn’t really mattered. And over the years we’ve gotten some giggles out of the goof.

Who gives a fat flying rat's ass?!?!?!?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30966344/

This is just one example but I experience it in conversation and in print all the ****ing time.

Post B:

little things that annoy me: Rock's penis

Maybe... but it still gave your orthodontist nightmares for a week!

:rock:

See, what I meant was that my penis is SO massive and that it broke all of Seth's teeth... 'cuz he's gay and stuff and wants my penis in his mouth. And with a mouth full of broken teeth, his orthodontist would be all terrified of the mess I made and it would give him multiple nightmares based on what he had to work with. ...Yeah.

Post B:
little things that annoy me: Rock's penis

Maybe... but it still gave your orthodontist nightmares for a week!

:rock:

See, what I meant was that my penis is SO massive and that it broke all of Seth's teeth... 'cuz he's gay and stuff and wants my penis in his mouth. And with a mouth full of broken teeth, his orthodontist would be all terrified of the mess I made and it would give him multiple nightmares based on what he had to work with. ...Yeah.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jessica Biel

Guys above the age of 8 whose first names still end in a "y" Jeffrey? Oh really? Davy? Johnny? Just :no:

White people named "Nar" (saw this one in a documentary today. If you're white and your parents name you "Nar" it's time to go all Menendez, brah.)

Guys above the age of 8 whose first names still end in a "y" Jeffrey? Oh really? Davy? Johnny? Just :no:

"Wally" opens up communication with guests at work and allows some familiarity. I've also gotten plenty of tips since I changed over to it. But it's really only a work/Nightly thing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.