Little things that annoy you

I see what you're saying on the green arrow thing, Choc, but it can be easily solved by laying on your horn exactly .5 seconds after the arrow turns green. That's what people do in these parts.

Of course, there was one time that I gave a little beep to let the person in front of me know that the arrow was green and they still didn't go. This arrow is a good 10 seconds long, and the person in front of me sat there through the whole thing. By the end, I was just holding my horn down continuously. For some reason, getting behind the wheel of a car drastically decreases the IQ of many people.

different emphasis on syllables,

That's ****ing cringeworthy that is. For example the word Agoraphobia.

ugOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRaphobia.

Nails down a blackboard don't come close.

You people need to put a gun rack on your cars or something. I never have these problems.

The funny thing is, there were two reported road rage incidents in my area in the last month that involved shootings. I'm hoping that helps dissuade some of the idiocy on the roads. I don't think I'll be buying a gun anytime soon, though.

People who ask for advice, but complete disregard it.

My older sister

People who park in two parking spaces.

People who troll around in parking lots looking for the best space, particularly when there are plenty further back.

When I go to McDonald's, and they ask me to pull up a little bit and wait for something.

When they forget to give me the sweet and sour sauce for my chicken nuggets.

1) People in movie theaters who decide they want to get up and get popcorn five minutes after the movie starts! What are they thinking? Is it really that difficult to plan ahead? They pay to see a movie, and then its like they go out of their way to see as little of it as possible! Does it really require that much foresight to know if your going to want a snack five minutes later?

2) People who are just sitting down in the theater when the movie has already been playing for about fifteen minutes. What really irritates me is when I hear these same people complaining afterwords that the movie didn't make any sense when in reality they have no one else to blame but they're own stupidity. If you don't see the movie in its entirety, you have to consider the possibility that you missed some critical element of the plot. If I had it my way, no one would be allowed to purchase movie tickets later than the scheduled showtime for that movie. It irritates me to no end when I see people do this. I don't know why, but it does.

People who troll around in parking lots looking for the best space, particularly when there are plenty further back.

Yeah, this should have been on my list right behind Schnappi because this is a big one for me. The morons who do this (and the morons who block traffic by parking in the middle of the lane for five minutes because they seen people loading up a car meaning they're going to be leaving soon) are almost always fatasses. Gee, I wonder why.

You people need to put a gun rack on your cars or something. I never have these problems.

The funny thing is, there were two reported road rage incidents in my area in the last month that involved shootings. I'm hoping that helps dissuade some of the idiocy on the roads. I don't think I'll be buying a gun anytime soon, though.

Oh, in that case get TWO gun racks for your car.

1) People in movie theaters who decide they want to get up and get popcorn five minutes after the movie starts! What are they thinking? Is it really that difficult to plan ahead? They pay to see a movie, and then its like they go out of their way to see as little of it as possible! Does it really require that much foresight to know if your going to want a snack five minutes later?

2) People who are just sitting down in the theater when the movie has already been playing for about fifteen minutes. What really irritates me is when I hear these same people complaining afterwords that the movie didn't make any sense when in reality they have no one else to blame but they're own stupidity. If you don't see the movie in its entirety, you have to consider the possibility that you missed some critical element of the plot. If I had it my way, no one would be allowed to purchase movie tickets later than the scheduled showtime for that movie. It irritates me to no end when I see people do this. I don't know why, but it does.

That happened to me during ST. Friggin' annoying! The one thing during ST that peeved me the most was the dillhole sitting behind me. Everytime a character would come on the screen, he had to announce it. "There's Bones", "There's Uhura", "It's Spock"

Well no **** it's Spock. I think the frackin' ears might give it away!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, back to the subject....

I never liked it anyway, but hearing wanna-be and actual gangstas saying "Know what I'm saying" every other sentence makes me want to KILL....EVERYONE!!!

Censorship. Dear gods, I was just carded at Meijers because I was buying an album with a parental advisory! You must be joking! Not to mention, quit putting asterisks on the back of album cases. If you think that kids can't figure out what letters are missing, you're ****ing stupid.

In short,

I. HATE. CENSORSHIP.

Have you ever been walking back to your car and someone in their vehicle starts trailing you so they can get your space? Whenever that happens to me, I usually just start walking aimlessly around the parking lot in one random direction after another. Whoever is following me eventually gets frustrated and leaves me alone. Don't really know why that bothers me, but it does. It strikes me as dishonorable. Anyone looking for a parking place is going to have earn it with the same time and effort that I had to put into it. They're not getting any special help from me.

You'd get run over if you tried to do that at my old college. Parking lot stalking was required skill. I got many a spot by finding someone and stalking them. People did the same to me. It was expected, because parking was so sparse.

Then again, if there were plenty of available spots and someone was parking lot stalking me, I'd be annoyed.

Censorship. Dear gods, I was just carded at Meijers because I was buying an album with a parental advisory! You must be joking! Not to mention, quit putting asterisks on the back of album cases. If you think that kids can't figure out what letters are missing, you're ****ing stupid.

In short,

I. HATE. CENSORSHIP.

Meijer does that? I thought only Wally World does that...

Have you ever been walking back to your car and someone in their vehicle starts trailing you so they can get your space? Whenever that happens to me, I usually just start walking aimlessly around the parking lot in one random direction after another. Whoever is following me eventually gets frustrated and leaves me alone. Don't really know why that bothers me, but it does. It strikes me as dishonorable. Anyone looking for a parking place is going to have earn it with the same time and effort that I had to put into it. They're not getting any special help from me.

UGH. I've not had this happen, mostly because I don't drive, but this makes me glad I use public transport.

Yeah, I wouldn't give someone a ride in my car unless I knew them. My safety is more important than a parking spot.

Unfortunately, the stalking in the parking lot is a necessary evil when you work at a ridiculously busy mall at Christmas season. I would get to work a half hour early just to get a parking spot, and then I'd end up stalking someone anyway. Fortunately, they made a deal with a nearby business park and arranged for a bus to transport mall employees. That made life a lot easier.

Parking has gotten ridiculous at work, lately, too. Some days I have to take a shuttle or hike 1/2 a mile to a mile. Not a big deal, but if I don't have walking shoes in my car, it's pretty painful. Or if it's raining and I forgot an umbrella. I've had people ask me if they can have my spot if they see me leaving. I'll usually tell them, "I'll try to help you out, but if someone gets in a fight over it, I'm not getting in the middle of it." Fortunately no one has so far, but I've seen some pretty ugly stuff in the mall parking lots.

This is funny, because I used to do something like this. I would see a car tailing me, I would come to an extremely close car, take out my keys as if I am going to get into that car and then pull a Jeffrey/Paul Reiser/Beverly Hills Cop - 'This is not my car'. Then, I would walk away.

I've never seen that whole car stalking thing happen but that would piss me off. Just park further back and walk you fat ****s!

Sometimes I purposely walk down the wrong aisle in the parking lot on purpose for that very reason.

Ya know, I don't go out of my way to annoy strangers, but this is ****ing funny. :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.