Little things that annoy you

people who refuse to understand what you're saying to them, even though you've laid it out so they can understand it. i don't have to tell you how to understand your bill, but it's what i choose to do so you don't ring up next month with exactly the same questions about it. "but i don't understand maths..." it's not maths! it's the concept that if you have more channels, you pay more. if a bill is in advance, and you add channels on, you've paid less than you should have for at least a day or two, so you get charged more. ARGH!

[/end rant]

I dislike when people label their facebook photos with clearly grammatically wrong captions. "Luke and I at the beach." Really? So if Luke wasn't there with you, the caption would be "I at the beach"? Is that how you talk? Learn the English language. I also hate when someone actually does it right and they get "corrected" by all the idiots that think the above mentioned way is right.

2) I don't like it when a street name will just magically change for no apparent reason. Im not talking about streets that fork off into two individual streets or anything like that. Im talking about a street who's name will change "just because". Does anyone know why this happens? Wouldn't things be less complicated for drivers if a street retained its same name as long as the driver remains on that street? There is a road near where I live called Haywood Rd. But if you follow it far enough, its name will at some point become Huxley Rd., even though there is no logical reason for the name change.

THIS. I'm directionally challenged anyway; this does not help.

People who are inconsiderate of bikers - and that's drivers and pedestrians. PLEASE stop blocking my crossing lanes, nearly running me over as I'm trying to cross a street, and taking up the entire sidewalk when you KNOW I'm faster than you, and kinda need that speed to balance.

The British pronunciation of Latin. It's already dead, why must it suffer more? I honestly want to stab people in the eyeballs when I hear it.

People who get drunk and spend the night before your early morning yelling WOO really loudly. That's what weekends are for, guys.

When I forget important things :blush:

When you accidentally bite some part of your lip or inside your cheek and then you do it again! ARRRRRRGH! If that doesn't ruin a meal!

Really stupid people at an intersection that are just being polite but should just ****ing GO!

Customers that don't know how to use the kitchen appliances that they buy, and then use it, decide it doesn't work and bring it back, and expect me to be able to resell it. I can't sell it if it's been used!!!!! It has to get detstroyed ya freaking moroms!!!!!!! Then we put it in the box for damages, and we test it later, and it works just fine!! We still can't sell it because Pete and Re-****ing-pete decide to attempt to make waffles and not clean it afterwards!!!!!!!!!!!

People who do not go the speed limit.....I can understand thsi at night, but during the day, the speed limit on my road is 50........not 35.......dumbass!

Aw, hell, people in general annoy me......

I just watched the second series of doctor who.

I just watched the fifth series of 24.

I just watched the third series of the soprano's.

See? It's easy when you have full command of a language!

People who claim to have "full command" of a langauge, then abuse it by making what is supposed to be a plural possessive.

ALSO: Doctor Who IS THE series. The "season" refers to the collection of individual shows shown within one specific broadcast season.

I dislike people who correct other people's grammar, so I intentionally use poor grammar most of the time.

I'm not one to correct people's grammar (unless I'm getting paid for it.) I usually just suffer in silence. If you're asking for it though, I can certainly start keeping a closer eye on you. :whip:

People that call "Star Trek" Star Track!

People that call "Star Wars" Star War!

People that mix up "Star Trek" and "Star Wars"

People that Christopher Reeve's last name was Reeves and that he was related to George Reeves of the 1950's "Adventures of Superman".

Pop culture rant over.

I also hate it when people ask a question and then interrupt you when you try to answer their question. Honestly, why bother asking??

2) I don't like it when a street name will just magically change for no apparent reason. Im not talking about streets that fork off into two individual streets or anything like that. Im talking about a street who's name will change "just because". Does anyone know why this happens? Wouldn't things be less complicated for drivers if a street retained its same name as long as the driver remains on that street? There is a road near where I live called Haywood Rd. But if you follow it far enough, its name will at some point become Huxley Rd., even though there is no logical reason for the name change.

THIS. I'm directionally challenged anyway; this does not help.

Another thing along these lines are the intersections with no street signs. HOW DO I KNOW WHERE TO TURN IF THERE'S NO ****ING SIGN?!?

The British pronunciation of Latin. It's already dead, why must it suffer more? I honestly want to stab people in the eyeballs when I hear it.

LMFAO!

ALSO: Doctor Who IS THE series. The "season" refers to the collection of individual shows shown within one specific broadcast season.

What you said! :drool:

People that call "Star Trek" Star Track!

People that call "Star Wars" Star War!

People that mix up "Star Trek" and "Star Wars"

People that Christopher Reeve's last name was Reeves and that he was related to George Reeves of the 1950's "Adventures of Superman".

YES! All of these! :drool:

I just watched the second series of doctor who.

I just watched the fifth series of 24.

I just watched the third series of the soprano's.

See? It's easy when you have full command of a language!

People who claim to have "full command" of a langauge, then abuse it by making what is supposed to be a plural possessive.

season refers to times of the year

spring, summer, autum (not fall) and winter and has nothing to do with televisions shows

"i just watched the winter season of star trek" doesn't really work

it all goes back to the american obsession with over complicating things to try and make themselves look more intelligent

series is the correct term for both each individual series and the complete series

so get it smelt

I dislike people who correct other people's grammar, so I intentionally use poor grammar most of the time.

I'm not one to correct people's grammar (unless I'm getting paid for it.) I usually just suffer in silence. If you're asking for it though, I can certainly start keeping a closer eye on you. :whip:

Nah, I really wasn't expressly referring to your post. I have friends who studied English at Princeton and they're horrible.

whats the difference in the pronunciation?

Murder on the British end.

I don't even remember the specifics - different emphasis on syllables, different letter pronunciation, etc. It hurts. It doesn't even sound like the same language I know.

spring, summer, autum (not fall) and winter and has nothing to do with televisions shows

But that's where it comes from! A particular time of the year a TV series has another season. For instance, Lost season is from Jan to May. That's a season of the year.

series is the correct term for both each individual series and the complete series

So the same word covers two different concepts? That's retarded, brah.

YES, 'seasons' DO refer to the time of the year. The word ALSO refers to specific television seasons, such as The New Fall Season. This is how they promote things in this country.

Why not?

it all goes back to the american obsession with over complicating things to try and make themselves look more intelligent

NONE of that is true, it's simply different usage for different words.

NOTHING COMPLICATED ABOUT THAT

so get it smelt

Why are we now talking about fish?

SHADOWDOG IS WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING.

2) Will Ferrel, Adam Sandler, and Stephen Corbert

What did they ever do to you?

3) People who like Will Ferrel, Adam Sandler, and/or Stephen Corbert

Same question.

4) People who feel compelled to tell me they don't like something just after I've annouced that I like it. "Man, I really like Cherry PIE." "I hate Cherry PIE." "Gee, thanks for the ****ing update, but I wasn't asking."

Haha this is exactly that situation but somewhat reversed

5) People who bitch about seeing movies in theaters. I've been to see at least a thousand movies in the theaters in my lifetime (hell, I've seen 16 in the theaters just this year) and I have NEVER had my experienced ruined by people talking too loud, using their cell phones, or any of this other bogus **** people constantly bitch about. Where are you watching movies, Skid Row? :no: Actually, you've just heard Jerry Seinfeld and a couple other comics complain about it and picked up their bit.

No. I highly dislike watching movies in a theater and it is a legitimate complaint on my part. Would you invite over a couple dozen strangers to your home to sit and watch a film that can't be paused or rewound?

6) Morons who press elevator or crosswalk buttons they've already pushed once. Learn how electronics work, dumbasses!

IT MAKES IT GO FASTER!!!!

7) People who can't hold a grudge. If you were mad at me last month then stay the **** mad.

You are a mean old man who is mean.

8) Redheads. I hear that they'll be bred out of existance within the next 50-100 years. GOOD.

I have like three comebacks to that

- The Red-Headed League disputes this claim! And so does that secret society from the Lazarus Long books!

- You only think that because South Park says it so there.

- The only reason they'll be gone in 50-100 years is because redheads are so slutty that they'll boink anything and thus end up diluting the gene pool. I WISH!!!!

9) Cats that look like Hitler.

Amen.

10) Roast beast. Get that nasty **** away from me!

It is delicious there is something wrong with your taste buds.

11) People who drink milk. Unless, it's organic, are you digging that 20% pus per glass? Mmmmm.

AGAIN!

13) Tic tac toe. If you're older than eight and playing this game, you're a retard.

YOU CAN TRAP THEM IF YOU PLAY RIGHT!!!!

14) Old dusty assed people named Sonny

It's not even a real name.

17) Guys who wear pink. Just STOP.

You either hate the gays or the stylish or both.

18) Hockey.

OH CANADA STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE!!!!

19) Anybody who likes hockey.

Agreed. It really is just a particularly complicated form of figure skating.

20) People who bitch about hate. We've only been civilized as a species for a thousand years or so. Probably less than that depending on how you define civilized. Give us a break, we'll get there.

LOL YEAH THAT FIRST CRUSADE WAS TOTALLY CIVILIZED

21) Slushies. What the ****, man? Seriously!

It is delicious and you can get free ones on July 11th!

22) People who think dolphins are smart.

THEY ARE IT CAN BE PROVED WITH SCIENCES!!!

23) People on the internet who try to prevent their stupid opinions from being challenged by saying things like "okay, you can go ahead and flame me now" or "okay, you can go ahead and call me X now" or "I'm not interested in debating this even though I just gave my opinion so shut up in advance", etc.

You should just shorten that to "people on the internet" and leave it at that.

25) People who ignore the 100 day honeymoon period each Prez is SUPPOSED to get before getting bashed.

He's the President not your wife bash away.

26) Wood workers with less than their full set of fingers who make a point of offering their ****ed up hand for shaking. Unless both hands are ****ed up, then it's okay unless one is more ****ed up than the other.

They lost that hand for your precious paper show some respect

27) Squirrels

You know the bit from The Sword In The Stone where that girl squirrel (guirrel?) tries to rape Wart?

I'm with you on this one.

28) People too scared to turn right on red.

Driving is hard.

TO BE CONTINUED

I hate when Im at a large intersection, one of those where to make a left turn you need a green arrow to do so. I sit and wait for my green arrow, Im second in line. The cards going paralel to me go, then the ones going perpendicular make their turns, then the perpendicular ones go straight then finally...finally I get my green arrow. And some idiot in front of me isnt paying attention and doesn't go immediately. We only have the arrow for seconds, precious seconds and this moron isn't paying attention. Ofcourse they realize it when the arrow is already yellow and nearly red and I miss the light. I have to sit through the whole dance again.

There should be snipers placed at these intersections to shoot these people, you owe it to the people behind you at the light to pay attention. God damn it I hate these friggin people.

I hate when Im at a large intersection, one of those where to make a left turn you need a green arrow to do so. I sit and wait for my green arrow, Im second in line. The cards going paralel to me go, then the ones going perpendicular make their turns, then the perpendicular ones go straight then finally...finally I get my green arrow. And some idiot in front of me isnt paying attention and doesn't go immediately. We only have the arrow for seconds, precious seconds and this moron isn't paying attention. Ofcourse they realize it when the arrow is already yellow and nearly red and I miss the light. I have to sit through the whole dance again.

There should be snipers placed at these intersections to shoot these people, you owe it to the people behind you at the light to pay attention. God damn it I hate these friggin people.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and holy ****, that Sword in the stone clip is hilarious. "and a redhead at that." oh. my. god. i had to pause it so i could BREATH.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.