Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Antilla's Mini's

5 replies to this topic

Antilla

Antilla

ET phone gnome

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

Edited by Antilla, 28 November 2009 - 12:44 PM.

Kokeshi_Doll769

Kokeshi_Doll769

oh hey i didn't see you there

• Members
  • 5,221 posts
I feel so dwarfed by your considerable skill, sir.

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• 12,595 posts

Ancient starch caused the lace to crackle as she swam through the gown’s yellowed fabric. Oksana felt like a free diver, skin to satin, pushing for the surface; controlling her ascent to stave off the bends. Slow. Steady. Allow yourself to depressurize gradually, not like the last panicky rookie.

Love this. I especially love it for the "last panicky rookie" part, considering it's a used wedding gown. Nice touch.

And. "so buried alive". really now. Quite making me hate you so much.

:heart:

ElfinYoda

ElfinYoda

Oh my god Becky, look at her Big Book...

• Members
  • 7,184 posts
So witty and forceful with words Antilla!

Is it really you writing or do you have an extraordinary gnome who can write doing your work? ;)

Cashmere

Cashmere

puppy mama

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 7,265 posts
I especially like the rage portion of this one. A very creative way to give background on your first character. Nice work! :)

Antilla

Antilla

ET phone gnome

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

Edited by Antilla, 28 November 2009 - 12:45 PM.

Reply to this topic