Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lurtz's Minis

4 replies to this topic

DeathLurtz

DeathLurtz

Good thing they stamped that fire out quickly.

• Members
  • 3,563 posts
Here is my mini for round two. Hopefully I didn't have to be a part of round one to still be able to play.

The Waiting Room

“I said, my mother’s in the hospital dammit!”

Michael stared listlessly at the floor, hardly aware there was someone else in the room.

Sabrina, tears rolling off her freckled cheeks, slammed the phone down on the table in front of Michael in an attempt to bring him out of his own head.

“Are you even listening to me?”

“Yeah.”

Michael shifted his half focused, unemotional gaze onto Sabrina.

She looked into his eyes and found nothing. The shoulder she expected to rest her head on was not there, leaving her falling towards despair, grasping for something to give her strength.

She trembled as she gathered her keys, threw on her coat and headed for the door.

“Aren’t you coming with me?” she forced out between the sobbing and the uncontrolled breathing.

Michael looked at her as she stood in the doorway, waiting for him. Sabrina’s hope grew high as he opened his mouth to speak. She knew she wouldn’t be alone in the waiting room.

“I don’t think this is gonna work out.”

Thomas Alan

Thomas Alan

Master Debator

• Banned Users
  • 25,965 posts
I assume the Basil rule is in effect.

Cashmere

Cashmere

puppy mama

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 7,265 posts
I'll make the executive decision that goes something like this: the more the merrier! Welcome aboard Lurtz!

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• 12,595 posts
haha, yeah. Merrier indeed!

Nice job, Lurtz. That guy is kind of an ***hole.

Kokeshi_Doll769

Kokeshi_Doll769

oh hey i didn't see you there

• Members
  • 5,221 posts
all because he can't care? maybe he's depressed ok!

good entry, Lurtz...I specially liked the line about the shoulder not being there etc.

Reply to this topic