Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Brando's Mini's

8 replies to this topic

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,250 posts
Alex always paced when he was nervous, even when he was just a child. His mother loved to show video tape of the two year old walking back and forth with his little hands clasped behind his back. She made sure to have the videographer quietly film him now as he paced in his tuxedo.
Unfortunately, Alex paced a little too closely to a slightly open door where the maid of honor was inside relieving her stress with a waiter. What shocked him wasn’t Emily’s whorish nature, but what he heard on the other side:

“You know, last night the bride and I hooked up with our old boyfriends. It was so much fun but I almost feel bad for Alex. I mean, tonight he’s going to be with his wife less than 24 hours after she was with Jake.”

Ten minutes later, a still shocked Alex stood at the front of the church watching his bride walk down the aisle. He watched her smile and mouth the words “I love you.” He felt sick.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,561 posts
... if our Jake's are the same people, I feel less sorry for what my character is doing to him :lol:

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,250 posts
Maybe they deserve each other?

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,561 posts
Hmm, you're right, could be karma in action there :lol:

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• 12,595 posts
haha, awesome that both you and Icy touch on the subject of cheating!

Nice job, Brando. Always great to see you in here.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,250 posts
Thanks, I've been trying to do a little more writing, and I do actually read a lot more in here than I post! For some reason this is always the one of the two parts of Nightly that I don't really feel comfortable in.

I always think that I'm well read and articulate, and then I come in here and just cry myself to sleep.

I actually decided on a theme for these stories that I'll share after the whole thing is done.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,561 posts

I always think that I'm well read and articulate, and then I come in here and just cry myself to sleep.

Pah. I read Janet Evanovich and overuse the word "yay" in my posts, and no one's kicked me out yet. Post more!

Kokeshi_Doll769

Kokeshi_Doll769

oh hey i didn't see you there

• Members
  • 5,221 posts
haha, ditto Icy!!

Me likey!

Antilla

Antilla

ET phone gnome

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Ten minutes is such a short timeframe to go from relieving stress to the bride doing her thing. And I'm assuming that maids of (dis)honor hafta be out there a few moments before that, even.

I feel embarrassed for the waiter.

Reply to this topic