Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wrestlemania 25: The Silver Anniversary

328 replies to this topic

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
I had floor seats for WM17, but was lucky enough to get to float around a whole lot thanks to my brother. This time around, I don't have that luxury. I'm going for mid to upper portion of the lower bowl.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
from wwe.com:

Posted Image

WrestleMania XXV ticket sales postponed to Oct. 11
Written: September 10, 2008

As seen on WWE.com, Unforgiven and Raw this week, tickets for WrestleMania XXV were originally scheduled to go on sale Sept. 20. However, out of concern for the residents of the Gulf Coast of Texas as it pertains to Hurricane Ike, and the recent disaster area declaration made by Texas Governor Rick Perry, WWE has chosen to postpone ticket sales for WrestleMania XXV until Oct. 11, at 10 a.m. CT.

We thank the WWE Universe for their understanding, and send our thoughts out to those affected by the hurricane.

No comment yet. I'm too busy watching this damn storm. Don't wanna jinx myself or anyone else.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,467 posts
Well, at least it's still a Saturday.

Piz Gloria 1969

Piz Gloria 1969

• Members
  • 225 posts
Considering going , this might be my only chance to see Taker & I think I want the best seats possible ;)

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts

hey someone buy me a ticket plz. i'm working on getting a passport.

i'll buy your ticket if you return the favor ;)

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,467 posts
They pushed the date back again. It's now November 8.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,467 posts
Has anyone heard from Ex since the hurricane hit? His profile says he last signed in on 9-11.

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
nope, not yet. I think some parts of Houston are still without power. Not sure though considering my town has power now. heading back tomorrow, yay!

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,792 posts

Has anyone heard from Ex since the hurricane hit? His profile says he last signed in on 9-11.

I was wondering the same thing. I hope he, his family, and friends are all alright.

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
Drove through Houston on my way home from DFW, everything looked okay. He may just not have power. But yes.. prayers out to him and his family.

Who plans on going to WM?

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Thanks for the concern guys.

As I sat and rode this storm out a good distance down I-45, I wondered ever-so briefly through all the downtime and boredom...

- Will I be in any position for tickets to WM?
- Will Reliant Stadium still be left standing?
- Would they relocate it over to THE ASTRODOME?!? That would have been neat

As time has passed and eveything has settled down from the storm, I'm breathing a sigh of relief that the on-sale date for these tickets has been moved again.

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
glad to hear you're alright bro :thumbsup:

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Thanks. Temporarily relocated, but I'm doing alright. My brother has a nice big HP media PC with a great connection for me to snag my WM tickets on, so I'll make the best of this situation.

Edited by Exodus, 23 September 2008 - 08:20 AM.

Darth_Malfoy

Darth_Malfoy

• Members
  • 8,569 posts
Which holds more? Reliant or Astrodome?

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Astrodome: 70 thousand
Reliant: 71.5 thousand

For now, football has resumed at Reliant (starting tomorrow)...but only with the roof open, as it is currently still too damaged to have closed with occupants inside.

Darth_Malfoy

Darth_Malfoy

• Members
  • 8,569 posts
So they will have to endure it like every other set of fans with open aired stadiums. :rolleyes:

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Oh no - they LOVE it.

I HATE it.

I'll cringe in horror if they try to have the roof open for WMXXV

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,467 posts
Yeah I'm really hoping they can shut the roof by then. Wrestling just doesn't look or feel right outside.

Darth_Malfoy

Darth_Malfoy

• Members
  • 8,569 posts
True. IX and 24 seemed strange outside. Actually IX just totally suxed overall. SummerSlam '92 worked though with Wembley Staduim. But that was a different event. My point was sitting in an outdoor staduim in the Northern US during playoff. Remember the Conference finals last year? Brrr! I felt cold watching it.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
It ****s your acoustics. With the roof open, you're cheating yourself of lots of crowd heat that escapes the venue. Keep that roof shut and you'll actually get the true crowd reaction.

Darth Dude

Darth Dude

terminal crazy

• Members
  • 13,972 posts
I like outdoor wrestling. WCW held the 1995 Bash At The Beach on an actual beach! That was awesome.

WWE needs to get out of the arenas sometimes. I know the writers could definately use some fresh air. BA-DUM KISH!

Piz Gloria 1969

Piz Gloria 1969

• Members
  • 225 posts
Holds plastic urne in the air and speaks like Paul Bearer :

Deadman lives........HE LIVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

755$......that's more than 4000 krones , holy bank account......are the seats worth it , but then again I might never get to see wrestling live again ;)

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Do you actually live near the venue? I know there are three of us going for sure, maybe five or six. If mateoboz/ogpapasmurf can find a way to come from all the way in Alaska (since he's technically from here), that'd be cool too.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,467 posts
The more the merrier. I'm down for partying that Friday night and going to the Hall of Fame with any of you guys on Saturday. Ericka's not interested in the HOF so I'll probably tag along with one of you guys.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
I'm waiting for ticket prices for the HOF ceremonies, then I'll know for sure.

Reply to this topic