Pet stories

monkeygirl

Tami! Cheetoh is so destructive. I was not paying attention to him during our phone party with Tommy and Danger and Lurtz on Saturday. So he climbed a chair in the living room and pushed a framed picture off a hook by pushing up and swooshing. Then he was in the kitchen and pushed his water cup off the counter. He also gets locked in the closet. He knows how to open the coat closet but once inside he can't get out because it doesn't have a handle on the inside. So I don't understand why he closes the door.

So, lately, I sleep with my covers up over my head and tucked in so Roy can't eat my hair at 1 am. Now, he just head butts me, REALLY HARD, until I wake up. The second I stir, he wiggles his head under the covers and starts yanking away with his teeth. W. T. F> SERIOUSLY, WTF!??

He's just trying to comfort you or himself as they can sense strain. It's like they know you're in pain and it's what momma would do to comfort them. Nanner pulled all her hair out when I introduced Bob to the house. She's just starting to accept Bob. He cries all night long though because she pushes him out of his favorite sleeping spots by being mean and pushy. So I get cries all night long.

Bob escaped today and because we had ice he slid out. I laughed but felt so bad. He ran right out the door and went down the steps at a run but he hit the ice and from the top step down he went Chevy Chase pratfall. He's still licking his wounds.

Man, if only my cats did hair. IF ONLY.

I have not cut my hair in 5 years. It's long. Like down to my asscrack long. And sometimes brushing it is such a chore. SO I just put it up in a pony tail and wrap it around the elastic and pin it back like a bun and that's how I present myself to the public. NO BRUSHING for weeks. But I want something new and modern so we will see.

The newest addition of my family...meet Millie. She was abandoned at an old house my some ***holes during the summer. I stopped and fed her every day for about a month while she warmed up to me. She finally started coming to me so I got her and carried her to the vet. Her ears were stopped up with gunk, she had tons of fleas and ticks and heartworms but everything including the heartworms is gone now. Quite an expensive little dog.

She is the most laid back dog ever. Everyone loves her. I can't imagine anyone just putting her out. When she sees me she crinkles up her nose and it looks just like she's smiling. I'm trying to catch in on a picture but it happens so quick. She has went from the street to complete diva now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My three counter surfing. Actually they're waiting for me to open a can of treats. That little dish next to Bob of the Cheetoh is the special water dish. For some reason they love my little pinch dish for food prep to drink out of. Cheetoh even likes plapping the top of the water.

Pretty kitties!

We found a pregnant kitty at our apartment complex a few days ago. No collar, and no microchip. Friends of ours are looking after her at a third friend's farm until she has the kittens, and then they will probably adopt mommy kitty. The vet guessed that she's 4 years old. Now we just need to find homes for an undetermined number of kittens when they come.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.