Pet stories

monkeygirl

What do you see in there? Spoiled? Obnoxious? Cute and knows it? Any of those will just about cover it.

Everything but obnoxious...she is SO TEH SWEEET! Can we PLEASE get together in 2010 so I can meet her in person? I want to rub her ears on my face! Spolied, CUTE CUTE CUTE and knows it, LOVED and knows it, goofball tendencies, clumsy, sensitive....THAT's what I see. Also, she's one of those person-in-a-dog-suit dogs. You look in her eyes and something's there, not just dumb doggie brain.

... she is all up our butt because she saw us packing. She keeps following us around like she is afraid we will forget her, and she keeps running downstairs to the garage door like "Let's go!" But she's finally worn out and curled up next to the couch.

It's tough for her! She doesn't like ti when you move her cheese and even less when you might be going with it and leaving her behind. After all, you forget her and leave her behind almost every day!

Sulis, at least Bob didn't bring his offering into to bed. Mmmm... breakfast in bed!

Didn't think of that...EEEYEW!

I got home from college last week just as the snow started, there was no one in and all the doors were open so the dog wasn't there either, I asumed that someone was at work and the other out with the dog so I just settled down in the lounge. Anyway, half an hour later no one had come home yet I started to worry as the snow was falling heavily.

I phoned my Mum asking where she was and found out she was at the gym so I went "Oh Dad must still be out with the Dog then"

Mum: "No, he's gone shopping".

Me: Well where's the dog?

Mum: he isn't still in the garden is he?

I went and looked out the back window, and he was sat in the middle of the grass staring at the house covered with snow. It was an adorable sight! He wasn't happy about coming in, but he was shivering from the cold. As he's nearly 10 I worry about his health as he's getting to be an old man!

We build a snowman yesterday and made a snow dog next to him, we used the dogs ball for his nose and a buiscuit for the tag. Turned around to get the camera to take a picture and next thing the ball was on the ground and the buiscuit no where to be seen ... Weaver was sat next to the snowman with a look of innocance. It was so funny.

Here's a picture from the other day where I attacked him with my Christmas antlers:

post-5896-1261596246_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I think auxillery cat in training is getting up there to Bobs standards. I was trying to get a bunch of packages out the door, and Mom slipped out, ran all the way down the stairs to my apartment and promptly treed herself. In a baby tree. I could reach up and pluck her from the highest branch but she cried and cried because she got up but didn't know how to get down.

mg, maybe when the weather gets nice we can meet in Green Lake and bring Isis along! I'm sure she would love that.

Isis found her Christmas gift this morning and started in on it before we could even start unwrapping gifts. She got a knuckle with peanut butter in it and she loves it. We had to take it away, though, because she was starting to cut herself on it because she was going to town on it.

Then we watched Up. Isis is so Doug. :lol:

On the way down Isis was a good little traveler but she was a pain in the butt in our first hotel room. She wanted to get back on the road, so she nagged us all night and I didn't get any sleep. Grrr. But last night she let us sleep until about 7 AM. She keeps poking her head out the curtains in our hotel room because they're just the right height. My husband went out to the store to get something while I took a shower and when he was coming back, she poked her head right out when he walked up. He laughed so hard. I'm imagining all the people who saw her poking her head out there this morning. Surprise, it's a dog!

Oh, yes, she'll love Green Lake, it's butt-sniffing heaven.

POOR antlered doggie, eye of the wolf!!

BOB IS the ****, isn't he? I've always wanted a cat named Bob, preferably a female, but none of mine have ever been a Bob. Bob is THE BOB and I love him so from across the miles! BOB is a cat's cat, yo.

Oh and I caught her sleeping in the litter again.

Most addictive series ever :lol:

Poor Mr. Fat is feeling better - he got all kinds of torn up by something, he won't even put weight on his back leg :( But he's in his hidey-hole right now, all splayed out with his belly exposed, so I'd gather he's feeling a little better.

Zoot had a good day. After months of mourning Dins, she's really starting to enjoy being alpha dog over the past couple months. She got a box of cookies for Christmas (and 2 toys, both of which are in the half-destroyed state), and we've left it under the tree. So she loves to sit near the tree, and when she can't take it any more, she sits in "I'm a GOOD dog" position and BARKS for someone to come give her a cookie. Which ("BAD parents") we do...thus the cycle repeats.

Today we also had a nap on the bed. She was upside down, curled backwards, with her paws in the air when I woke up. Yeah, she's feeling pretty good. She loves having me home during the day instead of at work.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.