Pet stories

monkeygirl

My baby Bob of the Cheetoh (he's not really a baby any longer as he is about a year and half now) has an orange cat that looks like him that comes up on the porch to sleep in one of the feral cat cold shelters. This cat has tiny chick-pea balls! He likes to flop down and comfortably clean his man bikini area while Bob goes berserker in the window. This ginger boy cat strokes and licks - pushing his manly-chickpeas around whilst doing cat yoga. I kind of regret getting Bob fixed now. Bob gets so frustrated he bites me on the arm.

Yeah, boycats don't like to get "tutored". When we took my sweet Pigboy in to get Euniched, we took him home post-surgery and lifted him out of his suitcase and gently lay him on his pillow next to the fireplace to sleep off the trauma. A few hours later, he woke, shook his head, went south to clean his bathing suit area, got a look at his missing parts and just WAILED.

• 5 months later...

My mom has this fatass cat. I was visiting this week and the cat starts meowing for food between 4:30 and 5 AM. So I get up to feed her and shut her up, and there's still food in her bowl. So I just stir it a bit and she's completely contented. Normal cat behavior?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.