Pet stories

monkeygirl

OK< I'm just testing out mt You Tube video uploading skills. Nothing really happens in this one that doesn't happen in the first 5 seconds.

Is it supposed to take, like an HOUR to upload videos to You Tube? Cause it took 75 minutes to get this one done.

Is it supposed to take, like an HOUR to upload videos to You Tube? Cause it took 75 minutes to get this one done.

Yes. This is why I don't take more videos. That, and Mr. Fat figured out that he will never be able to eat the red dot.

Speaking of, the presence of Jesus and Roy makes that video a win, but it needs more laser pointer.

They were having a tail envy party. Jesús is extraordinarily proud of his tail.

That, and Mr. Fat figured out that he will never be able to eat the red dot.

MISTAR FAT IS MAH SPECIAL FRIEND

I have to get evidence of them trying to pop each other's heads off-now, THAT can be interesting to watch. They rarely make a sound and all limbs are fully engaged in head-prying activity. It's FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMLY!

Yeah, see, no, I mean a REAL tail. That would be AWESOME.

ALSO: Roy is pushing his little fur luck these past few days. His spot is curled up next to my right, outstretched leg on the down comforter on the couch. Jesús' spot is on my second ex-husband's lower outstretched legs in the recliner. But since I came home from Florida, Jesús has been taking Roy's spot, but with consideration! He doesn't race to claim it first, he doesn't make Roy move if he's already there, but Roy is a spoiled brat. He wants to be able to tease the Girlcat AND look around the living room floor for something to poke at AND have his spot.

Three days ago, Roy pouted then tried to shove his way in. Last night, he paced in the dining room, yowling like he was being disemboweled. This morning, it was a full frontal face biting attack IN PLAIN VIEW! And when I squirted water on him, he seemed to think it was play time! Jesús could crush him but he's still trying to avoid conflict.

MORE details on further developments possible.

AND ALSO: How's The Fat today?

SHUT UP RANDY I DON'T KNOW

HEY! I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I LIKE FATNESS.

That being said, one of my cats was on top of the sofa curled up into what I call 'downward facing cat' where they are wrapped up into a circle. While she was sleeping she stretched her legs and rolled off the back.

Here's a story: My dog spent the morning barfing all over the place. Now he is eating kibble. Time for round two, I suspect.

What kind of pup is that? Shepherd mix?

(BTW, your voice eerily sounds like my own voice. It creeps me out just a little.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.