Pet stories

monkeygirl

I've heard that's true, too. But my cat's never eaten a poinsettia, so I wouldn't know :shrug:

mg, Jesus is SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO adorable! I 'aawwwwwwweeeeeeddddd' so much looking at that picture :heart:

I was laying on the floor with Bentley last night, and I had my hand next to his face, and he reached up with his paw and grabbed pulled my hand down to his other paw. I was like "Mom, he's holding my hand!" And he totally was! And every time I pulled it away, he'd reach for it and pull it back. It was sssoooo precious!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
my puppy just died of parvo the other day. Sux. she had all the vaccinations too.

:( One of Oprah's new puppies died of parvo the other day, too. It's a horrible illness.

Our dogs have been sleeping in the kitchen, and we keep them inside with a baby gate. Last night they made a jailbreak and I found them sleeping on the couch when I woke up. Little stinkers.

Fortunately Meekikikongkong is a persian so he gets too hot to stay in my lap for long. MMMMM lap cats.

My Mom's chihuahua is a pain though. Lacey gets in your lap and starts lickin like there's no tomorrow. If you're not careful she'll even slip you the tongue.

Sometimes, I clean the house of a lady who has three cats. The youngest one, a calico named Melanie, followed me EVERYWHERE, investigating every single thing I did and meowing or purring at me the whole time. I swear, she's like a living lolcat. "Scuse mi, but wut r u doin? can i help?" "I can has mop nao?" "I can playz wif watr in tub?" She's is just SOOOO damned cute I want to take her home with me. :heart:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.