Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Final Fantasy XII Composite Thread

• Please log in to reply
1186 replies to this topic

Shyguy

Shyguy

• Members
  • 49 posts
Blizzard is slower.

But like Blizzard, Square-Enix is slow, but they usually do not dissapoint.

Rogue 3

Rogue 3

Who is Number 1?

• 2,675 posts

What happened to sh!tting your pants when finally getting to ultra-Sephiroth in 7? With the creepy Latin church music.. Riptos Dominae! Ahhhh sheet, Knights of the Round muthafather! Bam! Or even Jecht in 10 in all his ripped-ness with some Rob Zombie shaking the beats.

This just made me LOL cuz I completely agreed when meeting these 2 bosses. :lol:

Hilarious! You're dead right - the end bosses used to be absolute nightmares to beat. I think 12 had lots going for it in it's little sub quests and stuff, but the storyline was awful.

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

6,005 polygons per krundle

• 11,652 posts
I havent seen a hard end boss in forever. When I was playing FF:Tactics, I was surprised that that was the end. It just came up and I killed him, end of game. I had no clue I was even near the end.

Paratech

Paratech

• Members
  • 10,106 posts
I thought the final boss in Secret of Mana and the one in Chrono Trigger was hard.

:blush: :confused:

Otanku

Otanku

Hook 'em!

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
ah yes, Lavos. Absolutely the hardest end boss, that mofo was CRAZY hard!

Joedark0

Joedark0

King of the Useless

• Members
  • 5,448 posts
I can't wait to take on the harder ending that's supposedly in crono trigger DS

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
I thought the final boss in FF III was fairly tough, especially after the length of the dungeon and number of bosses you have to go through (without a save) just to get to her. I only played that on DS, it might have been even tougher on the original NES version.

Euronymous

Euronymous

Sworn to a Great Divide

• 10,041 posts
Dude, FFXII ended up being a big pile of **** and that reason you stated is one of many why.

I remember the sense of achievement in bashing Sephiroth in FF7. It was worth it because it gave you the cool ending.

Gamers these days are wimps so the games are made easier.

Joedark0

Joedark0

King of the Useless

• Members
  • 5,448 posts
I love it when a game can just mess you up, and you go online and everyone complains about it being a broken game, where it's just hard.

Can you imagine if contra 3 or one of the original final fantasies had JUST come out in this era?

They'd have bombed.

Chaos_Effect

Chaos_Effect

• Members
  • 9,122 posts
Yeah there were some things that were just balls out difficult in FF XII and I liked that. Some of those monster hunts really put you through the ringer.

Guest_jouniey_*

Guest_jouniey_*
  • Guests
Women who typically wear sweat pants and a tee shirt to bed will be happy with (RS Gold)something comfortable. A complicated getup with garter belts and stockings may not be the best choice(Buy WOW Gold). A cute, soft babydoll in a soft fabric such as silk will offer her comfort and be sexy. If you are hoping for (Metin2 Gold)something racy, you may need to begin simple and slowly work more fancy lingerie into the bedroom. See if she loves the babydoll and then progress from there. By the way, we have different kinds of products about Cheap WOW Gold. Please have a look at our store. Just contact with us on 7*24 live chat online when you are interested(WOW Gold) in this. We will do my best for you anyway.

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts
hahaha, wtf.