Terminator: TSCC / Season 2

Jango Fett

...some GREAT acting by Lena. She also shows off her nude buttocks and a quick glance at her nude breastasies if you're into her body like I am. :drool:

I'm not into quick glances. You can see more and longer of her and in a better role in 300.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but that's digital. :(

So it looks like the movie didn't do well enough to revive the series. :( So that's it. But what pisses me off even more than this reality is the fact that a retarded ****ing Ben Stiller ****PIE of a movie outperformed Terminator over the weekend. What the **** is wrong with people? Who in the **** is going to flock to this ASSinine movie over a kickass action movie like Terminator? No wonder the series was cancelled. People have no ****ing taste.

I normally hate Ben Stiller, but I'll admit I loved Night at the Museum. Haven't seen the sequel yet. But I thought Terminator Salvation was ****. I'm glad I paid $1.50 to see it, and not the full $10. I don't think the movie is going to save Sarah Connor. But I'll admit that what I watched of Sarah Connor was far better written than Salvation.

All the trades I've read have had the same analysis on T4. It was targeted at an "older" and already established audience. So, over the 3 day weekend, it lost out to Museum. But, over the five day debut (Thur to Mon) it made some nice ching.

But, it technically did lose out to Museum as far as the accountants are concerned which means SCC is now really toast. The character development in the series, specifically John Connor, was above and beyond what T4 did. Tank mentioned had it not been for SCC, we as an audience would not really give two craps for the T4 John Connor. I agree. The T4 JC was Batman without the cowl. The SCC JC went from Eddie Furlong annoying and naive to a chess master who was two steps ahead of any opponent and emotionally scared because of his talent, knowledge, and training.

I'm gonna miss this show.

Did I mention I freakin LOVED seeing Summer Glau every week?!?

Josh Friedman told io9.com that it's full on dead, or at least, he's no longer in any control. Despite being the showrunner, Halcyon has the rights, and he was a hired gun. As far as he is concerned, the show is done. And sorry, Dexter, but he says he doesn't want to talk about what Season 3 could of been-- he'd rather fans have their own ideas and doesn't want to ruin anyone's imagination.

Or he was going to figure it out over this summer. Either way, LAME.

Reminds me of ****head's babbling commentary when he reached the end of his Planet Of The Apes remake. "I'll leave it up to you to figure out what this ending means." Then why did we buy this disc to listen to the ****ing commentary, **** for brains?!?

Memo to Jesse fans! Stephanie Jacobsen did a great turn in the new fun Cuba Gooding Jr. movie "The Devil's Tomb." She plays a special forces soldier and, among other things, shares a lesbian kiss, so her character is a lot like Jesse. Bonus? It's actually an entertaining movie! :drool:

I was gonna pop in and make a joke to the effect of, "I think you lost everyone at 'new Cuba Gooding Jr. movie'"...but I just realized I've actually been waiting for this movie.

No, seriously. I saw costar Henry Rollins at a spoken-word engagement several months ago, and he described his experience on the film (short version: he was incredulous that they wanted to cast him, but had a blast working on it), which was untitled at the time, and had stayed untitled every time I checked IMDb for the next month or so after that. I kinda knew the plot, and I knew Cuba was the star, so what you described up there clicked for me, and I've now confirmed it on IMDb. I'm glad to see it was finally named and released.

I appreciate the unintentional update! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Possible direct-to-DVD movie?

Has there been any talk of continuing the story in a different form, a comic book perhaps?

They've spoken about doing a TV movie. Well, not a TV movie, but kind of like a direct-to-DVD movie [Think: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA's THE PLAN]. Obviously it's difficult because the show is based on a movie and they just had one come out, so it's kind of hard to make a movie with our show because everyone has kind of forgotten about us. But they're hoping, at least when I spoke to [Producer] James Middleton that's where they are with it.

Click here for the full interview with Thomas Dekker, where he also talks about what would have happened if there was a the third season.

Man, I miss this show. :(

hah, i was just reading this after whedonesque tweeted it.

but this is fox with a well-written, well-acted show. we all know from firefly what they do with those. be grateful it's made it past its first season. i can't see a movie happening considering that in most people's eyes, T4 tanked.

still, summer glau has run back to joss for at least 2 episodes, so i'm happy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

I'm resurrecting this thread from its long slumber because after the Terminator: Dark Fate trailer dropped, I looked and saw that Josh Friedman (the TSCC showrunner) helped with the story for Dark Fate. That totally surprised me. Further googling then lead me to this interview from last year, which is a great read for any lingering TSCC fans:

https://paleymatters.org/listen-and-understand-interview-with-josh-friedman-d6c400e23a71

Aside from the original film, TSCC is my favorite version of the Terminator mythos.

ohh! Ohh! Let's rate them!

1. The Terminator

2. TSCC

3. T2

4. Salvation

5. Genesys

6. T3

Am I forgetting one?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.