Goodreads anyone?

Destiny Skywalker

• 3 months later...
i signed up but the amount of effort it would take to get my account to catch up to my actual bookshelves is too intimidating so i quit.

I actually found it to be quite fun, and it ate up a lot of down time at work. The easiest way to start is to go through your friends' lists first and snag the books you've read outta their lists. It took me a couple of months to build my collection, but I did it a little at a time and it didn't overwhelm me. It was fun to reminisce about the books I've read, too - especially all the children and Y.A. books!

See, I too was procrastinating about doing this, and now, ya had to up this thread, aye Destiny?! :mad: :lol:

Creamy, thats a great idea snagging books you've read off your friend's lists... good time saver that. :yes:

Alrighty, I add Destiny and Creamy as mine friends... lets see if they accept me! ;) ;) :)

• 5 weeks later...

I realized it's been a really long time since I've been here and thought I'd check up on things. :) I hope to stick around more often.

I like goodreads, though. I've used a couple of different book social networking type of things and I like the interface on goodreads better. Much more user-friendly.

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.