Goodreads anyone?

Destiny Skywalker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I told a friend about Goodreads over dinner on a Friday night, and by Saturday night she had more friends on it that I do. In fact, I found some of my real-life friends that she only vaguely knows on her friends list. Either she's really good at this game, or I'm really bad at it. Or both.

• 1 year later...

Any other new converts to Goodreads floating around on here? One of the things I have found really interesting is the yearly summary view. You can see all of the books you read each year as well as some stats about them (# of pages, your rating, the categories they are in, which was the longest).

Here is my 2013 list! https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/217220-carla?read_at=2013&view=covers

I just signed up, and feel like I've barely listed anything, despite having a list far longer than many of my friends.

Is it an easier process from a pc compared to a mobile device?

I started one recently, but I haven't done much with it, after the initial listing of books. I keep track of the books I read a lot of ways, and Goodreads seems like just one more thing to add to the pile, but I'll probably start updating it as I update my reading bloog.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.