Gamertag/Friend Code/Steam ID/Etc List

Lord Malice

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kroppus

Kroppus on PSN, Steam, Warhammer, Guildwars and whatever else i'm playing or signed up for, apart from myspace with Kroppus Norwegicus ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PSN: Gogzilla

XBL: Gogzilla69 (although I don't have Gold)

I didn't notice how old this was. I do have Gold now. All I use it for is Halo 3, which I play every Wednesday night between 7:30 to 10 PM EST. Although tonight, I'm actually going to my friends house to play instead of playing from home, so I won't be on. This is good until April, where I'll be canceling Gold & probably not resubscribing. I'm all for the free account with PSN over paying for the same thing with XBL.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Saw you on the other day with your message of rejoicing for being back! Welcome back!

I am back on Xbox Gold. After letting it run out, I get a box from Amazon in the mail. I open it to find a year subscription to Gold, bought from my friend as a late birthday gift (only 7 months late). He wrote in a message on the receipt, Halo sucks without you. HAHA!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My wife and I are tired of 1. Having some types of DLC and online purchases attached only to the purchasing account name. 2. Our son begging us for virtual costumes in Home, the cool ones like Daddy has.

And so we are now under one account name, mine: zambingo

PSN/Live etc etc

However we never play Live.

Anyway, so if you see zambingo walking around Home and the avatar is a woman... that's my wife playing. If it's a shorter teen sized guy with blonde hair, that's my son. If it's a taller guy with a goldfish hat on, that's me.

My wife and I are tired of 1. Having some types of DLC and online purchases attached only to the purchasing account name. 2. Our son begging us for virtual costumes in Home, the cool ones like Daddy has.

And so we are now under one account name, mine: zambingo

PSN/Live etc etc

However we never play Live.

Anyway, so if you see zambingo walking around Home and the avatar is a woman... that's my wife playing. If it's a shorter teen sized guy with blonde hair, that's my son. If it's a taller guy with a goldfish hat on, that's me.

i haven't messed with home much. seems cool though.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.