Nightly Basketball Federation - Season VIII

groove terminator

Andrew Wiggins is a rookie who played small forward in college. He has started all six games for Minnesota this year and started them at small forward. Andrew Wiggins does not have small forward eligibility on ESPN.

The way they've handled positions this year has sucked since before the pre-season even began. :no:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

****, since they dumped Smith, they are looking pretty good. I'll look at the glass as half full.

No, I hear you - they've been rolling! Back when I said that, though, not so much. It was shortly after that that I got free tickets the night the Pistons were in town. It was my first time with box seats and I was so excited, I figured for sure I'd get to see the Suns win big. Ha! They came out lethargic and sloppy and I went home sad. Not only did the Suns lose, but I also got screwed out of the Markieff Morris bobblehead I was supposed to get! :angry:

At least the seats were nice. :shrug:

Yep. I didn't go at all the previous couple of years. This year, I've seen two games: the last one the tickets were free and the first I bought half price on Groupon. I was especially happy to go this year, though - we had to ditch cable earlier this year and all of the Suns games are on Fox Sports AZ. Other than those two games, I've been reduced to listening on the radio! :no:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.