Nightly Basketball Federation - Season VIII

groove terminator

I saw today you'd been setting them. I get up at 5 AM so I set then and saw there were some days with blank players but I think you set yours after I did mine. I am so surprised the Yosemite Sam's are giving you a run for your money. Durants going to kill me though.

• 1 month later...

I'm not exactly at full strength, Butler, Leonard, and Parker all hurt. Gasol the Pau hurt pre all star break.

For the record, the 13 GP advantage had more to do with the Schemers not setting their roster post all star break and less with any pick ups I made.

But I'm not going to apologize for paying attention (albeit only 5 min on the ESPN app in the morning before I take kid to bus stop...).

For instance on 2/18 no players active for Ex when he had 5 playing games, no PF on 2/19 when Josh Smith playing, west brook benched on 2/20, etc...

For my part, a whopping 1 player picked up the first week of the matchup, and player pickups week 2 after the Parker injury.

I didn't "stream" 13 more players as much as the opposing roster did not set properly post all star break.

Apparently Irish is trying to start a movement to change your team name to the Flashes. That's my guess, at least. The Yosemite Sams were the only team besides you two that were in contention for that spot. Spam was down most of the week, I believe, and would have had to have dominated that matchup to really have a chance for the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...

To be sure, I really don't care about any of you bottom feeders.

Be sure to say hello to the bottom feeders when you stop sinking...

http://www.sportal.com.au/di/library/sportal_com_au/c/d0/gerald-green_n50nqbvuk6lp1dqvzck18vw5i.jpg?t=-2044150004

Congrats, Gar. See you tomorrow.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.