Nightly Basketball Federation - Season VIII

groove terminator

Finally.......Texascat has come back to nightly.net!!

Whats up? How do the standings look as we near the All-Star break? My team has recovered from injuries and doing fairly well right now. I had to use my superior managerial skills to get on top of the division. Thanks to my opponents for laying down each and every week.

Lucas, send me a proposal for the player you are inquring about. Maybe we can strike a deal. But its gonna have to be a nice proposal.

Good Luck everyone!

Dave---Texascat

Points for points, it's about even. You'd be giving up rebounding for 3PT, which really just depends on the needs of your team.

I do realize that straight up, one for the other, it's not a deal. I have four PG's and you only have two centers.

Finally.......Texascat has come back to nightly.net!!

Whats up? How do the standings look as we near the All-Star break? My team has recovered from injuries and doing fairly well right now. I had to use my superior managerial skills to get on top of the division. Thanks to my opponents for laying down each and every week.

Lucas, send me a proposal for the player you are inquring about. Maybe we can strike a deal. But its gonna have to be a nice proposal.

Good Luck everyone!

Dave---Texascat

Come back!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.