Nightly Basketball Federation - Season VIII

groove terminator

seriously is someone really dumb enough to waste a IR spot on Yao Ming who ISNT going to be playing at all this season? :eek:

WTF?!? A bit harsh, don't you think? Plenty of people do things around here that make no sense to some other people, but that doesn't mean anyone needs to be a dick about it. Since we're in a KEEPER LEAGUE, maybe they're thinking beyond this year.

I was gonna snag Yao...later, of course, like springtime'ish. But hell, now was just too early for me. I knew T-Mac was gonna start injured, and Diaw is having some sort of issue right now that might carry over into the start of the season.

But yeah...long story short, I had planned on doing this later down the road.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually looked into a trade with you Rock, but I think I'm gonna be ok for now.

And Ex and Lucas, the ESPN rules are kinda ambiguous. All I could find was this:

Q. When will I see new positional eligibility for players at the start of the season or throughout the season (for example, Amare Stoudemire moving from C to PF when Shaquille O'Neil was acquired from the Miami Heat).

A. Before each season begins, the system receives an updated report that details every NBA player with their listed position heading into the new season. This includes rookies as well as veterans. The listed primary positions are fixed and will not change for the duration of the season. Additional Positional changes made during the season will be made at our discretion. In Custom leagues the league manager CANNOT change the listed position of any player in the game.

which is kinda different from Yahoo's rules which says that the player must play a certian amount of games in that position and then it's added to his positions available on our roster. Just a weird quirk of ESPN, I guess.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.