Nightly Basketball Federation - Season VIII

groove terminator

ms. spam said she selected her keepers but they havent shown up, so i changed the keeper deadline and will PM her to send me her keeper selections and i will fix them up ASAP

I believe there will be a couple of selections made by a team or two to make up their 4 keepers and then we can get the draft rolling ASAP

sorry for the delay folks, damn not being a uni student anymore and having a career! :lol:

alright folks all the keepers are in

we have 3 teams to make selections to get their keepers up to 4 and they will draft in this order

Rock's Ballers (need to double check with Rock regarding his keepers since the trade with Team Carr)

Gold Coast Rollers

Team Carr (2 picks)

from there we will begin the draft

so the only change from the first season will be there is no rookie rule, just draft who you want

nothing else is changing at this stage

With regards to the order of the pre-draft, shouldn't both of my picks fall before GT's and Rock's? My reasoning is as such-

The pre-draft follows the same formal as the regular draft, correct? So:

Round 1:

1-10. (no picks)

Round 2:

10-1. (no picks)

Round 3:

1-9 (no picks)

10. Team Carr

Round 4:

10. Team Carr

9. GCR

8-5. (no picks)

4. Rock's Ballers

3-1. (no picks)

• 2 weeks later...

how many texans do we have in the league?

and all the amare trade talk is like pick me, pick me, my trade offer is best which to me is :lol:

though yes i have an offer too but meh doesn't worry me either way

I have OJ Mayo on the block folks and will package him with one of my wonderful and many SF/PFs that I have! inquire within!

Ok. My final say on this trade thing. And I want you guys to understand how appreciative I am of your patience. I know I took a while. One of the reasons was because I wanted to see how the final draft ended and some teams shook out. Also I had to take injuries into account.

First. Ex, I really liked yours because it seemed like just a simple easy trade and both O'neil and Stoudomire are on DTD. So it was most fair.

Second. Texascat, I was going to jump on yours. I've even made a bit of room on my roster because of the 3:2 trade, but then stupid Francisco Garcia went out for four months with an injury and I'm weak in SG territory. So I got to hang on to J. Johnson for a little while.

So the winner to me seemed like Rock's Ballers! flat out trade for what are essentially backups to his stars anyways. I think it worked best for my current roster to take the trade that gave me Noah and Nelson for Amare and Duhon. So I'll take that trade, by gum.

Ok. My final say on this trade thing. And I want you guys to understand how appreciative I am of your patience. I know I took a while. One of the reasons was because I wanted to see how the final draft ended and some teams shook out. Also I had to take injuries into account.

First. Ex, I really liked yours because it seemed like just a simple easy trade and both O'neil and Stoudomire are on DTD. So it was most fair.

Second. Texascat, I was going to jump on yours. I've even made a bit of room on my roster because of the 3:2 trade, but then stupid Francisco Garcia went out for four months with an injury and I'm weak in SG territory. So I got to hang on to J. Johnson for a little while.

So the winner to me seemed like Rock's Ballers! flat out trade for what are essentially backups to his stars anyways. I think it worked best for my current roster to take the trade that gave me Noah and Nelson for Amare and Duhon. So I'll take that trade, by gum.

damn my trade offer didn't even rate a mention! I didn't think it was that bad......

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.