Nightly Basketball Federation - Season VIII

groove terminator

Lohr you beautiful son of a bitch! You did it!

I make that comment out of the utmost respect to Sean, who I thought I had no chance of beating. So really it's a slight against Eric, who I think I have a small chance of beating lol.

The season long numbers indicate you being the safe 5-4 favorite. I'll see if I can't fix that!

This matchup is pretty great so far, and playing out exactly as one might expect.

Based on season averages and current standings it looks like this is what we have "for sure" so far:

Nightmares

FT%

3PM

Carr

FG%

Rebounds

Up In the Air:

Assists - (Carr +8) - Nightmares and Carr ranked 1/2 in the regular season

Steals - (Nightmares +1) - Nightmares and Carr ranked 1/2 in the regular season

Blocks - (tied) - Nightmares and Carr ranked 6/7 in the regular season

Turnovers (Nightmares +4) - Nightmares and Carr ranked 10/11 in the regular season

Points - (Nightmares +4) - There was a big disparity here in the regular season, but the longer I keep it close the better my chances get (still really not good for me, but w/ a difference of only 4, I can't give it definitively to Eric just yet)

So we've got 5 categories separated by a combined 17 'points.' That's pretty crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As much as I do so very hate the whole roster-stuffing thing, with the championship on the line, I admit I made a token effort at it. Didn't have the time for it, really though. Can't say how much of a difference it made in deciding things. Either way, a (very) belated congrats to you, Gar. Three titles in six years - pretty damn impressive.

• 4 months later...

NEWS AND NOTES

Keeper deadline is today at 5PM, EST

2014 Draft begins this Sunday at 5PM, EST

Please be aware: You may have noticed that very, very few players have

eligibility at multiple positions. I have been assured by the ESPN fantasy

helpline that this will change as the preseason rolls along. However, for now,

it seems that each of us will have to make our best guess as to who those

players will be when selecting keepers and drafting.

And a public awareness announcement worth repeating...

Lucas1138, on 23 Oct 2013 - 6:51 PM, said:

I just (tentatively) set my lineup through November. It took maybe 5 minutes. If you know you're busy and missing days has been a problem for you in the past, this might be a good way to spend a few minutes :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.