Nightly Basketball Federation - Season VIII

groove terminator

• 4 months later...

Considering that the NFF Draft is starting to wind up, I think we should start any discussions about the upcoming seasons

I'm pretty happy with all the settings to be honest, though i'm sure that everyone would be happy to hear suggestions which benefit the league

Definitely a lot of excitement for the new season with the new super team in south beach!

Though the main question is - will Team Carr end up with the 3peat and be the NBF version of the Minneapolis Lakers?

I vote Otanku.

Or we could make UK learn a new game he knows nothing about lol

Damn, what a choice. I've always wanted to kick otanku's ass in a real fantasy league, but the thought of even MORE sh*t talking with UKLK is just pure sweetness.

Brad, isn't there anybody you want to kick off and bring them both in? Like, say...., somebody that NEVER posts on Nightly and whined & cried like a lil girl when they got beat in the Semi's last year?

Hey Lucas,

How are you? I do check these forums on a daily basis, just havent posted much recently due to a very hectic work schedule. I was out of town for 3 days with no internet access in the ultra-small towns (1 stop sign, 1 traffic light, no fast food restaurants) of Louisiana.

I will post in the forums so I dont become the person who NEVER post on nightly. Was that a reference to me?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.