Gold Coast Rollers

- 3Pointers

Toss Up

- FG% (Groove)

- Assists (Groove)

- Steals (Groove)

- Blocks (Groove)

- Turnovers (Carr)

Even though I'm leading I still feel like I'm gonna have to take one of the categories you're currently leading in. I fully expect you to run away with FG%, which means I'll have to steal one from you... I think its close but as of now I'd give you the 5-4 edge to take home the championship at the end of the matchup. Every night will be huge from here on out so that will definitely be exciting.

While that would be a compelling story...

It basically hinges on FG% and blocks. Your team shoots leaps and bounds better than mine, and this is actually one of my better weeks of the season. My team had the advantage on blocks- but you've got that covered at the moment... looks grim.

Carr

- FT%

- Rebounds

Gold Coast Rollers

- 3Pointers

Toss Up

- FG% (Groove)

- Assists (Groove)

- Steals (Groove)

- Blocks (Groove)

- Turnovers (Carr)

i am starting to agree that i should be able to hold on to these 5 cats to hold on for the championship

i tend to think monday & tuesday will have more of an outcome than wednesday's final day

You didn't have as strong a shooting percentage night tonight as you could have, so the door is still open if I can outperform you down the stretch. Its still just a slight possibility though based upon our team's past FG% history. Either way, I'm happy with the way my inaugural fantasy basketball season went.

I'll take this time to brag about my consistency in nightly fantasy leagues...

NFF1- 1st

NFF2- 2nd

NFF3- 2nd

YahooFF1- 2nd

YahooFF2- 'regular season champ' (before being upset by f*cking BONNIE in the playoffs...)

YahooFF3- semis? not fantastic but wasn't terrible.

NBF1- 1st or 2nd

A couple too many 2nds on there for my liking but I'll take them over anything less!

Rock, your just jealous that you can't add to the conversation because you're just playing off for third place :lol:

it is WAR!

Team Carr wants to fight below the belt then the Rollers will take it right back at them! dropping players to make the most of the last two days even breaking a rule by now having no rookies on their roster well just shows that Team Carr is happy to cheat to win!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.