Nightly Basketball Federation - Season VIII

groove terminator

Go Team Carr (and the GC Rollers)!

Fhat the wuck? :confused:

I cannot believe my weekend was so busy that I actually forgot to do my lineup. And yet, it was! :angry:

i might have picked up a lead today but it wont be there by the end of the week, i still dont know how my team with no decent Centre has made it this far really

Total curiousity, but is that a typo or is that how they spell "center" Down Under?

yea mate it is one of the many minor differences in spelling we have, words like realize is spelt with a s instead of a z

spell checker in word has caused many spelling discussions at high schools & universities down here

Huge chance blown. Four players out there tonight against none, and we somehow let the lead slip even further away. Typical, though. This team started slumping at the worst possible time, right before the playoffs. It certainly is better to peak late than early... :unimpressed:

Oh good! I get to kick your ass for longer than I would under normal circumstances! :D

looking at it now, you do realize that two of the days no one is playing at all for either team? so that brings down the 10 day week to 8 scoring days, so really only an extra day for the championship round

still be fun seeing that you are picking up Rock's rejects :lol:

Well my thinking on that is they're basically the same player (inconsistent, multicategory guys) But I need a PF/C more than a SF/PF. I'll drop him before the week is over though (If I'm winning) cause there's no way I wanna see a guy like JO get a ring :lol:

Also, here's hoping David West takes a dribble every single stinkin time he gets the ball this week :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.